swollen abdomen 6 months after csection
i am 6 months post csection and my stomach is swollen and hard it wasnt like this prepregnancy is this normal its not sensitive to the touch it just doesnt seem normal and i havent had a cycle for 3 months and pregnancy tests are negitive  any help or advice?
My sister had a c-section and seemed to stay swollen for many months. However, just to be on the safe side I would go visit your OB-GYN and just have them take a look at you...possibly do a sonogram just to be sure everything looks ok...saftey always first. I am sure there is nothing to worry about, but I truly think that only a doctor can give you a good answer about this.
thankyou for your response!
After my 2nd c-section i didnt have a period for almost a year.I hate the way my tummy looks now,not the stretch marks but the scar.Mine was done up instead of across so now i have a butt stomach...=(.....