Maternal & Child Community
symptoms at 6 dpo??????

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

symptoms at 6 dpo??????

Silly question. If I know I am not due for my period for about 9 days,but feel signs in my abdomen like its coming sooner, could I actually be feeling pregnancy signs? I am about 6 dpo. I know it could be all in my head, because I am excited to get preg. Has anyone acually felt things that early? I have no other signs.
Usually a week before AF my boobs get sore. And I don't cramp at all untill the day I start AF. So I feel like I am backwards. Or a little too hopeful.
I had mild nausea and sore breasts 3 days after conception, along with mild cramping. But you won't know for sure for a little while, so hang in there.
thank you, I appreciate your time. When is the earliest i can take a test and it might show up.
I am about 5 or 6dpo and I feel very queezy, headacheee and tired all of the sudden. Yesterday I told DH that I felt feverish like I was coming down with a cold, but the weather has been very unpredictable in NY and I do work outside, so in the morning it is cold and in the afternoon it is really warm. So I thought it could just really be a cold. I hate this part (not knowing), I told myself I wasn't going to do this to myself this month. Last month I swore I was preg. I had ALL of the symptoms and my period came on time like clockwork. We have only been trying since June, but I am exhausted already, the anticipation is MURDER! BABY DUST 2 US!!!!!!!!
I am now 11 dpo and I have felt s/s of pg. since 2 dpo.... however today I have started with  painful AF cramps....  I just want to cry... We have been trying for 2 years this month!!! This month, I have had more sympt. than ever before, so I thought that this was the month... I like to read twoweekwait.com and compare my symptoms...this may be helpful for you...anyway it is interestinng reading...Good luck to you...
I know exactly how you feel. Period Symptoms and Early Prego symptoms are so close it's hard to tell which is which.
Then the dreaded period comes. It is hard to go through each month, but hang in there. Those early preg tests never workd for my 2 pregnancies. I could only see positive result AFTER I actually was late. GOOD LUCK.
I loved that website twoweekswait.com. Very fun! Thank you that was exactly what I wanted to hear, everyone explaining what they felt. Good luck to everyone!
sore boobs were my first sign, hope you are prego
leg cramps and sore boobs were my first signs with all 4 of my kids
Hi:

I sure have.  I actually posted a thread about this a few days ago.  I'm also 6 dpo and am having some symptoms like weird feeling in boobs, pulling sensation in groin, fatigue,peeing alot.  I've unfortunately been pregnant 8 times with just one DD (age 2)and have had symptoms every time, right after conception.  

I wonder why no one reports on this?  All the info online says your first missed period is the first sign - NOT.

When are you going to test?  I am thinking about Sat.  I have a class reunion that night and am a;so thinking I MIGHT wait til Sat so I can enjoy a glass of wine without worrying about it and having to explain myself.  My more responsible side says to test. What do you guys think?

I've had 6 mcs in a year and a half by the way.  I'm 38 and my clock is ticking.
It's hard to tell because there are similar symptoms with AF.  I cramp for a week before I get my AF.  It sucks that there is no way to tell.

well - iam 10dpo today and i have been bloated and cramping. I even got what i think was implantation bleeding on 8dpo - brownish spotting that appeared once. I want to sleep - didnt want to wake up this morning and today i have a numb pain on my left side of the lower stomach. I am waiting to test 5 past af.

Baby dust to all of us!
I had to write again - God i hope these are not false symptoms because i am dying - as i write - i am shaking with hunger - its 1pm our time - i had breakfast at 7:30am, had a fruit snack at 10:30am but iam dying which is not normally the case- i have taken a cup of black tea in between plus a glass of water. I am very uncomfortable - the trouser i am wearing is not normally this tight and i have peed like 3 times which is not normally the case.
I knew with 7 days of conceiving with all my pregnancies.  My body just started changing immediately.  Especially cramping, sore breasts, and nausea....lot's of nausea.  Couldn't stand the smell of beer or smoke....which is a good sign!
sorry tmi but.....last night dh and i had a 'sac session' and as he grabbed my boob (sorry!!! don't mean to be too explicit!) i got sooo uncomfortable!! it wasn't painful, but it was like sore......combined with uncomfortable! i don't know, it was weird...and i've had a lot of clear discharge, i know my LH is low cuz i tested with OPK yesterday and got a neg.
I am tired!!!! achy and sicky!!! lol (What a wonderful way to start a day huh??)
I would be around 10 or 11, or even maybe 9 dpo! depends on when i O'ed (duh!), and i don't know when i did since i got +OPK like 4 days! so.....hmmmm we'll see...
=)
i detected my lh surge 6 days ago i have been having really bad stomach cramps and also a milky yellowish discharge for the last 3 days my nipples have also been sore for 4 days i was just wondering if this is normal or could it be a sign of pregnancy.....
hi you all....well i kinda hav the same question...i am 6dpo and my breasts havent stopped hurting since ovulation...my nipples are so sensative and sore and my boobs wont stop acheing...its annoying just to wear a bra....and i recently noticed veins in my chest and boobs that i hav never noticed before and my nipples look darker in color i have also had back pains all over my back kind of like my boobs hav gotten heavier and.....iv also been really tired the past few days.....i havnt had any cramping or implantation bleeding so i am confused can anyone help me out :)
This is one of those symptoms that's not all too common, but I was wondering how many other people felt upper thigh and butt cramps as an early pregnancy symptom. And by early I mean before even taking a test to confirm or not!

Tested last night because of all the weird symptoms I've been having, came back negative... which I figured it would because I'm still a week-10 days until my period is due to come.

Period is due between 5/23-5/26 I am currently anywhere from 9 DPO - 5 DPO and these are ALL my symptoms to date!

*Sharp, but quick headaches - a week ago, not currently
*Sore nipples - Consistent for a week now
*Increased wetness - started 2 days ago
*Pelvic pain, menstrual like cramping - 3 days ago, lasted for half the day
*Raised body temperature - Happens around 6pm every evening for the past week
*Upper thigh/butt cramping - Started yesterday, woke up with it this morning and also a sore back
*SLIGHT nausea - Began this morning around 10, queasy feeling remains.  Also happened the beginning of this month.

Other minor symptoms, which could really be anything......
*Extreme salivation/thirst - Past 2 days
*Frequent urination - Day 1/2
*Heartburn (Hard to tell with this one, since I have acid reflux)
*Metallic taste - Noticed it today
I'm confusing myself so much during TWW, everytime I feel slightly nauseous or sore my heart starts racing and I focuss so much on whether or not it's there that in the end I'm not sure any more.

Also, there must be a lot of new mums who have been through the same thing... I find it strange that there are so many women who ask but so few who've been through the stress and never write about their experiences.... If I turn out to be pregnant, I'll come back and tell everyone what I felt on what day :P I'm keeping a journal!
My only signs of AF are, which don't always appear, are sore boobs, backaches, and cramping.  I rarely get symptoms before AF but when I do it happens just a day or two prior.  I have had sore boobs, heightened sense of smell and taste since yesterday (5dpo).  I just ate a livercheese sandwich, I like livercheese but I don't crave it.  Yesterday I just had to have it when I was at the store.  I have 3 kids and never felt overly hungry, sleepy or achy and was only a little nauseated with my daughter.  She and my youngest are 9.5 years apart and it was like being preggers the 1st time.  Oh, a surefire sign I had with all 3 is a gray horizontal line across the whites of my eyes... and the whites of my eyes are so much "whiter" than normal, they look like it's glowing.