Maternal & Child Community
teen mom

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

teen mom

ill be 18 when i have my baby, and i was wondering if there were any GOOD teen mom, teen pregnancy websites, where maybe i can get good supportive information or teen mom classes i can go to
Tags: Pregnancy, maternal, Baby, daughter, friends, years
I was a teen mother myself, I was 17 years old when my daughter was born.  She is now almost 15 herself.  I never found too many places where teen mothers can go other than a few Yahoo Groups and the like.  The best support I found was a group of friends (young and old) to reflect and learn from.  If you need a buddy to talk to let me know, I worked with teen mothers after I had my daughter, hoping to help others not go through the stresses I did or at least prepare them.  My private e-mail is ***@****.  Feel free to e-mail me anytime.
thanks for the information
grrr the e-mail was messed up.  it's pagestory at gmail dot com
Im only 17 now and just miscarried... and I wish you the best!
hi i am 18 years and 32 weeks pregnant ..
do you find it hard being a teen mum?
YES. i think being a mom is hard! as hard as it its sometimes, trying to do everything...my sons smile reinforces just how worth it, it is
Hi! I'm Kaylee. I'm 16 and three weeks pregnant. I'm honestly terrified. I would love it if anyone could give me some advice. Thank you!