Aa
A
A
Close
temperature drop??
Sorry to post again but I read that the body temperature drops slightly on the day of implantation. Is this supposed to happen?  Mine has stayed the same and I am on Day 6 (post transfer).  Has anyone charted their temps for implantation following an IVF?
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I always heard of it dropping then rising when ovulating.
Also your question yesterday it is common to have some cramping after IVF
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I've been pg 4 times and only once did my temperature drop.  It does happen but if it doesn't that doesn't mean you're not pg.  Crossing my fingers for you.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Hello,
My name is Holly. I am 20 years old. I am planning on going off the pill (i have been on it for 3 years now) in November. I hope to get pregnant right away so I can give the news to my in-laws and my parents as an xmas gift. Do people usually have problems conceiving the first few months they go off the pill? How does it work? I also want to lose weight before I have a baby. As it is I am not comfortable in my skin. If anyone has suggestions or would like to chat, please email me at butterfly_baybee2005***@**** I will respond to everyone!
Also, will you only conceive on certain days of the month? I can use as much information as I can
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Hello,
My name is Holly. I am 20 years old. I am planning on going off the pill (i have been on it for 3 years now) in November. I hope to get pregnant right away so I can give the news to my in-laws and my parents as an xmas gift. Do people usually have problems conceiving the first few months they go off the pill? How does it work? I also want to lose weight before I have a baby. As it is I am not comfortable in my skin. If anyone has suggestions or would like to chat, please email me at butterfly_baybee2005***@**** I will respond to everyone!
Also, will you only conceive on certain days of the month? I can use as much information as I can
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
temperature drop??
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources