temperature drop??
Sorry to post again but I read that the body temperature drops slightly on the day of implantation. Is this supposed to happen?  Mine has stayed the same and I am on Day 6 (post transfer).  Has anyone charted their temps for implantation following an IVF?
I always heard of it dropping then rising when ovulating.
Also your question yesterday it is common to have some cramping after IVF
I've been pg 4 times and only once did my temperature drop.  It does happen but if it doesn't that doesn't mean you're not pg.  Crossing my fingers for you.
My name is Holly. I am 20 years old. I am planning on going off the pill (i have been on it for 3 years now) in November. I hope to get pregnant right away so I can give the news to my in-laws and my parents as an xmas gift. Do people usually have problems conceiving the first few months they go off the pill? How does it work? I also want to lose weight before I have a baby. As it is I am not comfortable in my skin. If anyone has suggestions or would like to chat, please email me at butterfly_baybee2005***@**** I will respond to everyone!
Also, will you only conceive on certain days of the month? I can use as much information as I can