throbbing in the vagina!!!!
this is kinda weird but since about Dec.30th i have been having these throbbing sensations in my vagina (i posted earlier about being preggo or not but no replies yet) but have any of you that are preggo have or have had those lil sensations there...kinda feels like my heart beating sometimes........

if anyone can give me some input on this please do!!!
Hehe. Yes, I've had those before, but not since I've been preggers actually. :) I've heard that you can be more sensitive in the vaginal area though when you're pregnant because of the hormones, and that's usually when I've had the throbbing sensation - Sorry, not to sound confusing - It's usually after making love that I get the throbbing sensation, when there's been a lot of friction so I'm a lot more sensitive. And yeah, it feels like a heartbeat. I'd think its just your pulse, at least that's what mine seems to be because i've taken my pulse when it's done that and it beats in time. :)