Maternal & Child Community
tingling nipples and lower stomach pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

tingling nipples and lower stomach pain

i'm very confused.....for the past month my nipples have been tingling off and on, then in the past few days my lower stomach has been killing me. my period isnt for another week and a half, i don't notice a change in breast size, and like every other woman my weight flucuates. we have been trying for a couple of months now and i have had some spinal surgeries and was told it would be a little difficult to get pregnant but possible! any advice? thank you!
Tags: Pregnancy
I think you should test when your period is lATe. The pain could have been from ovulation. Good luck.