Maternal & Child Community
tingly feeling in breast? Please respond!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Hey, I've been reading all the posts and it's awesome to see such a supportive group of women! I'm 26 and have been married a year. Last month I was convinced I was pregnant b/c I "felt" it but I was wrong. This month I don't "feel" it but I have strange symptoms. My question is, is the tingly sensation that many women have early on in thier nipples something similar to what it feels like to get a cold chill but it's specifically near the nipple or is it something else? We're not trying to conceive but not trying not to and I can't help but notice my symptoms are resembling pregnancy. I had thick, white creamy discharge that literally just fell out while peeing (sorry if gross) and I've had increased gas recently, higher temperature, and yesterday started midly cramping in my abdomen like AF was on her way but I'm still 7 days from that, which doesn't usually happen so early(cramps).
Any input on the nipples would be great. (and other stuff to)
I remember feeling like it's an electrical current running through your nipples.That's the milk ducts forming. It's unmistakable cause it feels like nothing you've ever felt. And then you get pains in your uterus very similiar to period cramps, but you keep running into the bathroom to see if you got your period, but it never comes. It's your uterus stretching. And yes, I was a big gas machine, lots of discharge too. I think all these symptoms were a little bit later for me, but everone's different. Expect a positive test woman! (But then again, how many times did I think I was preg but wasn't? And then, of course, 3 times I really was!)
I had the same feeling in my breasts. That's when I knew I was pregnant
Thanks for responding ladies!! I'm in need of other womens' advice now and its helpful to see your responses!!

Does it matter that the "tingly" sensation was strong and didn't last long? I wonder if my mind just created it b/c it happened when i was reviewing a post on tinging nipples and I thought, "hmm...how would that happen?" And all of a sudden I got it and it was weird!!! I haven't had it since until this morning and right now. It almost feels as if the left breast, near the aerola has decided to get a chill. It's not strong and it's certainly not obvious, I have to think about it.
Is that normal?
OOOPPPPPSSS.............. that first part should say "does it matter that the "tingly" sensation WASN'T strong?
Hi I am looking for some good advice I hope you guys can help me. First I haven't had a period since October I feel cramps, like my period is going to start but it never does, I have been crying over everything, my left breast has soreness that comes and goes and just today my right nipple started tinging. The only thing is my husband and I only had sex 1 time since October because before I started in October I was 17 days late. Anyways by the time we had sex again in December I was already like 12 days late. Please Help.
I have had really strong tingly sensations in my breasts, especially my nipples. They also really itch. I had unprotected sex during my period so i am pretty sure im not pregnant but my breasts have never felt like this..they are not sore though just tingly and itchy..is this a sign of pregnancy?
Please help,my husband who works away came home on the 27th, we made love 3 times that day. the next day we did in the mornin and in the evening theclear blue ovulation kit was positive, so we made love in the evening 28th, we made love again the next day b4 hewent away. on the 3rd day after ovulation till now i have been having an on and off pain in both breast, and cramps on the left side. i started yawning contantly but i dont yawn that much now. i am not due till 18th. could this be pregancy. not to mention i have flu like symptons. i have already  tested like 4 times and i know its 2 early to test
iam really scared girls i need some advise iam a month late on my period i have been having headeches and white discharge plus itcy nipples and flu symptons and cramping iam really scared i do have a 1 year old son and me and his dad split a month ago and he has a new gf i was on the pill but on antibiotics then stopped takeing my pill and had unprotected sex twice with him.i sould know the symptoms really because i have had a baby but i not sure if its my body going bk to normal because i have come off the pill iam just really confussed?i have taken pregi test i think the last time i took one was a week ago and it was neg but it was one from the pound shop lol.i think i migth go and get a clearblue one tommrow and if that comes out neg then i will go to the docs plz if anyone can help then plz do??? from sammi
Your plan to take a test sounds good.  I hope all is well.
I stop my contraceptive last November 2009, December 15, my period come in on time but January was 29 which is two weeks late before I got my period now is March 10, 9 days late I took pregnancy test but negative, but I am feeling weird my breast it feel likes consuming milk around it, tingly and uncomportable wearing bra.  I know this feeling because I had two girls 7 and 6 and I breast feed them. Did you think I am pregnant. My husband and I had unprotective sex from feb. 15 and 2 more times after that I forgot what was the date. Please let me know if you have this feeling I appreciated. Tk You
Hi ladies!  I had a tubal reversal on the 16th of january.  That was also the last day I had a period and its 03/06/2012.  I've had all of the pregnancy symptoms there is to have but 4 blood test and 21 HPT's report negative.  What else can be going on with me if I'm not pregnant?
I don't have a lot of symptoms,I'm in first week of my 2ww and all I've had is a little achyness in my belly,a little tinglyness in my nipples (only once then it went away) and I've been a bit emotional(but it made sense because of what went on) and that's all no implantation bleeding so far,and I see soreness in breasts to be a common one which I haven't had.