tips for maintaining milk supply
I am a working mom and I am hoping to maintain my milk for supply for my 3 month old baby. For my first baby I had to start supplementing at 4 months when her appetite increased and I am hoping to avoid that this time. I am wondering how long should I pump, how often is typical (I am currently pumping 3 times at work for 10 minutes each time). When I am home I breastfeed, to include when I am home friday-sunday. I am wondering if I should only breastfeed or also pump??
Appreciate any advice.
*bump
Hello! I have found out that I am 5 weeks pregnant on friday morning (aug. 3) and had miscarriage on saturday morning (aug. 4). I had to go to the doctor and she said that my cervix is open so its for sure im miscarrying. I only bleed two (sat and sunday) and I stop bleeding already yesterday. I bleed only 2 days and wasnt even heavy. I had like maybe 4-5 clots in the first day of bleeding and normal pinkish red blood the second day. Then yesteday which is monday, I only had very small spots. Im kinda scared because the doctor told me to go back for a preg test after 4 weeks only. Im scared that I might poison my body if there's some tissue still left inside. Please help! I need advice