Aa
A
A
Close
toilet paper
I know this is a very strange question, but I really have no one else to ask.  

OK, well, lately I have had alot of discharge I am currently 24w1d pregnant.  My delima is when I wipe I get tissue left in or on my vagina.  I use the toilet paper that is thicker without all the extra fluffyness and I bought this kind for this reason, because of all the particles that the more expensive kind that is fluffy leaves behind.  I know that this can cause yeast infections and things.  I am also concerned about our gilrs (7 and 5) using types that will leave pieces behind.

I hope I am not the only woman in the world this happens to.  =(

Can anyone recommend a good brand?
Cancel
14 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Incase anyone wonders .. yes, I wipe front to back. =)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
172826_tn?1423426556
you are not the only one this has happened to..it still does happen to me sometimes..i think thats why when u have ur baby they tell you to just dab..wiping would hurt n could disrupt the stitches but dabbing wont leave or shouldnt leave any particles behind to cause an infection...
Comment
Cancel
172826_tn?1423426556
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
377600_tn?1225167036
CYW has a good point about dabbing.  My oldest has problems in this area so dabbing really helps her a lot.
She was avoiding toilet paper for a while.

I have found that the not fluffy ones are too scratchy and the fluffy ones have too much lint.

So I can't help about brands.

I feel better after telling you off:)

Forgive and forget?

Congratulations regarding your baby girl.

I have two girls and they are so much fun!

Comment
Cancel
377600_tn?1225167036
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
365571_tn?1219601346
It happens to me, blah!  I find a solution for me though.  Cottenel brand makes flushable bottoms wipes, there are a few other brands to though.  They can be found on the toiletpaper isle.  No lent, nothing left behind, and you feel a little fresher after!
Comment
Cancel
365571_tn?1219601346
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Already forgotten.  Something changed inside of me when I saw my little princess on the screen.  I lost alot of built up anger.  You were right in alot of what you said to me.  It hit home I have to say, but I can't change any of it now, I can only work towards making the future brighter and wholesome for me and my new family.  =)

I liked the picture of you and your baby, he or she was soo tiny.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
372328_tn?1214780027
HAHA yes ive had this happen before, prob every woman has! my bf always makes fun of me for it.
Comment
Cancel
372328_tn?1214780027
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I will have to try the dabbing instead of wiping.  All of this lovely white discharge is overwhelming me, to say the least.  I know it is normal, but it makes me want to barf..lol.  And the little squirt of pee that I get mixed in when I cough is a pain in the tush too!  =)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Where have you been!!  

I have a lil Ava on the way!  The baby's father is IN LOVE with that name.

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
377600_tn?1225167036
It didn't hit me until I vented that I had become such an a$$ (fits the toilet paper theme).

I shouldn't have been so judgmental.

I hope things work out for you all--and I'm really happy about your baby.

Babies make the world a better place--a more exhausted place, but better.

Thanx, regarding pic.  
Comment
Cancel
377600_tn?1225167036
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Try Charmin Ultra Strong. The one in the red package not the blue. It works for me :). Good luck
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
372328_tn?1214780027
i come on sometimes and check around, not much to comment on though and i hate this new setup. I saw that, girls are the best! what names do you have picked?
Comment
Cancel
372328_tn?1214780027
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I have had this problem even before I had my children.  I can only use Scott tp.  I have tried the scott extra soft and could not figuer out why I could not stop inching myself.  (TMI I know.)  It have never had a UTI bet I figuered after this last episode with the TP that I must have a UTI I never bothered to think about the TP because I have used Scott for over 12 years.  I would feel so much better after I got out of the shower and then it started to add up that it has to be the different type of scott I was using.  I switched back and I have not had a problem agien.  I have tried using baby wipes too but I have enough moisture going on that I dont think I should add anything else.haha  Try Scott and see if it helps.  Thanks for posting this because I thought I was the only extra sensitive one out there with this problem.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
220217_tn?1209683277
I was also going to say flushable wet wipes.  Summer's Eve makes some and you can also use baby wipes - at least my doctor said I could.  It keeps you "fresh" and keeps the paper from sticking to you.  
Comment
Cancel
220217_tn?1209683277
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I can't use the wet wipe things, I have had chronic uti's since I was 11.  I can't use Charmin, and the Dr. did recommend to stay away from that one since it's bad for the leftover stuff.  I use quilted Northen and am fine, but try something not so fluffy.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
toilet paper
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
Top Children's Health Answerers
134578_tn?1446090952