Maternal & Child Community
tubal ligation 2 years ago abnormal period and cramps
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

tubal ligation 2 years ago abnormal period and cramps

i had tubal ligation 2 years ago after my 4th child during a c-section,since then everything was fine but now i was due my period around the 19th which did come but 2 days before that i was in extreme pain. then the day it came i spotted pink the next day it was a light but bright red bleed which lasted a day and half then stopped and for about 3 days brownisg discharge but only spotting here and there. I have done many many pregnancy tests all negative.been to the docs they first suspected ectopic but couldnt find anything.and the weird thing is that the period had finished but i was still in alot of pain.Then the pain suddenly stopped and now since yesterday i am getting period like cramps again. I am so confused please could anyone shed some light on my problem,thanks.