Maternal & Child Community
tubal pregnancy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

tubal pregnancy

I had my tubes cut, tied, and burned 6 years ago and just found out 5 days ago that I was pregnant. Myself and my boyfriend tried to not get excited about it, I had an ultrasound this past Friday and they didn't see anything, so they thought maybe I wasn't as far along as my LPM showed but today we went and had another one done and they found the fetus in my tubes... 5 weeks and 6 days.  They are planning on doing surgery tomorrow to remove it and said it would be wise to remove both my tubes to make sure I don't have another one. But I am kinda wondering if after they removed it, if I could have them do the tubal litigation reversal. I was wondering if anyone has ever had this happen to them and if they were able to get pregnant with a healthy normal pregnancy after it?