Maternal & Child Community
tubal pregnancy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

tubal pregnancy

how do u kow when u have a tubal pregnancy?
do u still have your periods?
is it possible when yur tubes have been cutt tied and burned?
You would know if you have a tubal pregnancy most reliably if it is found to be in the tube by an ultrasound at the doctor's.  Second clearest indication would be strong pain in the area of the tube or ovary.  You would probably stop having your periods if you had an ectopic pregnancy because of the hCG it puts in your system.  If your tubes have been tied, it is less likely to get pregnant, unless a tube has come untied and opened up.  If you think you have an ectopic pregnancy and it is hurting you, call your doctor and go in for a check.
If you think your pregnant, I would see a doctor right away.  As slim as the possibility, it can happen, because I know someone who it happened to.  She had her tubes tied and she ended up getting pregnant and it was tubal.  I don't know what her symptoms were, I only spoke with her after all of this happened.