Aa
A
A
Close
179055_tn?1189759429
u/s---it's a
Hi All!

Well we went yesterday (hubby & I) to the u/s....it was a high level one as they were pushing the amnio as well.

Well it turns out we are having a GIRL!!!  We had them put it in an envelope, but that lasted 3 hours til we ripped it open.

We were watching our taped u/s on tv when we got home and trying to figure it out....that's when we just HAD to open it....hubby kept asking for a boy, but got a little cutie girl instead.

He's happy of course, but told me I have to have one more after this one....hmmmm...we'll think about that one!

My 4 y.o.dd had no idea and we took her out to a restaurant w/video camera...I asked her if she noticed Mommy's tummy getting bigger, she said yes....we told her a baby was in there!  She was soooooooooo excited...I asked her if she wanted a brother or sister...she said sister and her Papa told her she is having a sister!  She was just laughing and all goofy and happy as can be...she said she would share her room and put a cute little crib in there!

So it all worked out nicely.

We did not get the amnio...hubby is totally against it....the u/s showed a perfect little baby and that increased our odds of a healthy baby...so we were fine with those odds.

All is great!
Now I don't  have to get rid of my daughters "new unworn" clothes in her closet....

JT
Cancel
8 Answers
Page 1 of 1
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
121828_tn?1333468091
Congrats, little girls are sooo sweet!
Comment
Cancel
121828_tn?1333468091
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
175665_tn?1306462624
Congrats!  I'll write this again because MedHelp ate my post!  Yesterday was  a good day all around wasn't it?  I got surprised and found out the sex when they did the u/s to check my cervix.  I got my little boy!  My dd is excited and wanted to go buy him clothes today and she tried to buy him some pink lacey shoes!  Gotta love 3 year olds!  I'm glad everything is pointing towards a healthy baby.  Just put it in Gods hands and everything will be alright.
Comment
Cancel
175665_tn?1306462624
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
164559_tn?1233711618
congrats.
Comment
Cancel
164559_tn?1233711618
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
158812_tn?1189759426
Congrats!
I am so glad to hear that your daughter is going to have a sister!!!
Glad to hear that everything looks normal.  My u/s is tomorrow morning, and I'm so scared that I could hear something 'bad'.  Congrats!!!!!
Comment
Cancel
158812_tn?1189759426
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Wonderful news & congratulations!  Don't forget to let us know when you decide on a name! :-)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
that's wonderful i have two girls and soon to be two boys  don't tell my boys but girls are essayer congrats again on having a little girl
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
176741_tn?1295237589
How nice for you and your family.  I'm glad things are going well!  Now hopefully you can relax and enjoy the rest of the pregnancy.  We're half-way there!  (Hopefully!)
Comment
Cancel
176741_tn?1295237589
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
179055_tn?1189759429
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
u/s---it's a
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources