Aa
A
A
Close
ultrasound shows gestational sac and no fetus
I have no idea when my last period was cause i miss it all the time...so when 2 weeks ago they confirmed that I was pregnant we did the first exam and blood work...the dr said since my first child was 4 weeks early he wanted to do an ultrasound to be sure about how far along i was.. i just went in for my ultrasound they started with abdominal and she said she saw the gestational sac but no fetus  so she moved on to do a transvaginal ultrasound and she still only saw the gestational sac she thought possibly there was a yolk sac but couldnt tell for sure she said she didnt see anything to be concerned about maybe i just wasnt very far along  but the dr would be calling me in the next couple days to let me know what he thought...should i be worried because i am very scared.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hope for the best, prepare for the worst! You might not be as far along as you anticipated. Sometimes it just takes a while to see the baby. Don't stress though, its bad for you! So keep your head up! Your in my prayers!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
ultrasound shows gestational sac and no fetus
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
Top Children's Health Answerers
134578_tn?1446090952