ultrasound shows gestational sac and no fetus
I have no idea when my last period was cause i miss it all the time...so when 2 weeks ago they confirmed that I was pregnant we did the first exam and blood work...the dr said since my first child was 4 weeks early he wanted to do an ultrasound to be sure about how far along i was.. i just went in for my ultrasound they started with abdominal and she said she saw the gestational sac but no fetus  so she moved on to do a transvaginal ultrasound and she still only saw the gestational sac she thought possibly there was a yolk sac but couldnt tell for sure she said she didnt see anything to be concerned about maybe i just wasnt very far along  but the dr would be calling me in the next couple days to let me know what he thought...should i be worried because i am very scared.
Hope for the best, prepare for the worst! You might not be as far along as you anticipated. Sometimes it just takes a while to see the baby. Don't stress though, its bad for you! So keep your head up! Your in my prayers!