ultrasound gender pic at 13 weeks
i had this ultrasound pic at 13 weeks and they told me its a boy. all the ultrasound pics i come across onlione look nothing like mine.they all look little and kinda round.this looks so long and it was  so early into the pregnancy. how sure should i be that this is definately a penis! the tech said she was sure. anyone find out this early and it looked similar?? or anyone familar with ultrasounds and think its a boy for sure??http://flickr.com/photos/26187141@N04/2456482827/
yeah i would say thats a boy. they told me at 16 weeks my son was a boy....well hes still a boy
I saw what I thought was a penis at 12.5 weeks.  It turned out it was a boy but when I asked at that point the lady told me that all babies had bumps there at 12 weeks.  I dont know if she was lieing because she wasnt supposed to tell me the gender or what.  I would really say that if she said it was a boy, I would go with that.