Maternal & Child Community
ultrasound pictures 19 weeks............boy or a girl.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Please take a look at the picture which is provided in the link and tell me a boy or a girl. I have posted one more ques. on this same site along with the picture of ultrasound.....the picture looks very small but if u will click on it , it will enlarge and u can take a clear look . Please see the picture and tell me , i m really very impatient. Sorry for trouble but thanks too. Here is the link.........

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/show/684818?personal_page_id=318773&post_id=post_3653027
If the ultrasound tech who is trained cannot tell what it is I am sure not going to guess. You will just have to wait until another U/S.

As long as the baby is healthy quit fretting over the sex. You will know in good time what the sex is.
I agree with Quinns Momma, Unfortunately the pic does not come out very clear on here no matter how big or small it is.... and its very hard to make out anything..... We definitely would not be able to say what it is if the TRAINED ultrasound tech couldnt.... Maybe they can fit you in for antoher one!!! Good luck!