Maternal & Child Community
umm HELP

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

umm HELP

Hi okay so i'm young and there are too many phsyco's out there to put up my or my boyfriends age (and i dont want to be judged) but i will tell you my story.

I've been with my boyfriend for 7 months. I charted my ovulation day as October 26 and we had unprotected sex on the 27th. He pulled out but we fooled around before hand and he had ejeculated then and he was in long enough to have pre-***. Today is six or eight days before my period...there's some contriversial on when im supposed to get it...and i woke up this morning with some light bleeding that was dark (but then again so was my underwear) and i thought it was a normal period. but i've been reading about implantation bleeding and today is day 5 after having sex and its brown and red...but not pink....and i've been walking a lot becuase i'm in school still...so hence its heavier then it is just laying around doing homework...(now you see how young i am)

what i really need to know is if this is implantation bleeding or a very early period...but for me...im either a day early for my period...on time...or a day late...never six or eight days before...thats like skipping out on a whole part of my cycle correct? i'm freaking out here....my boyfriends not going anywhere...and he's keeping me calm but i need to know...i can't wait much longer...someone please help soon!!!!!!

-sjvandy
first, please dont fear anything.  it could be either but a pregnancy test I would't take until a few days after a MISSED period to see what that says (a pregnancy test taken too early will show as negative and you can still be positive).

You may be afraid to do this but I highly recommend you speak to your MOTHER or a female ADULT in your life you can talk to.  This is very important.  I knwo you may be afraid as you sound very young, but this is a time where you will need the advice from someone older that knows and loves you.  I had accidentaly pregnancies when i was young which I was afraid to talk to my mom about at the time and wish now that i had.  if not your mom, find a female adult you trust.
Nobody can tell you what the bleeding is.  It could be your period or it could be implantation.  You will need to take a hpt to confirm that.  Wait until you are suppose you have your period then take a test.  There's always chance of getting pregger when you have unprotected sex, for even protected sex for that matter.  If you absolutely have to know, you will need to go to a doc to get a urine or blood test.
Any time you have unprotected sex (that includes fooling around), you have a chance of getting Pregnant.  Most likely, you are not pregnant but I would suggest you get protection.
Good Luck
we do have protection...i may be young but going into this we used protection...we just didnt have one and it was a one thing led to another and when we woke up the next morning we tried to think how it happened...but it was a mistake him and i both made and now we're trying to be smart about it and do the right thing

i just dont want to think i am pregnant and im not or im not and i am. its one of those things.
My mom is well not so understanding when it comes to this stuff. I am a good kid. I just want to clear that up. I'm not a smoker, a druggie, i dont drink. I dont do anything of that kind. Im a dancer and I sing. I sing for my church and i go to church every sunday. I'm a good kid and I try hard in school all to make my mother proud of me. I know this would disappoint her, and my boyfriend and i have confided in a friend of mine who is his age and i've confided in a friend of mine who's also his age so there are people...

its just trying to figure out whats going on is hard....like i said i dont want to think i am when im not or im not when i am. its scary...i mean...im in highschool. i made a mistake and im accepting all thats coming with it because thats the right thing to do. And my boyfriend is not going anywhere. He just got me a test today becuase i can't drive and he can. (now you can see how young i am)

Im just stumped on this bleeding thing....it looks like one but can be the other....im so confused! i really dont know what to do... im so...scared...i hate to admit it...

my mother is out of the question. i've made that decision. ill tell her about this when im 30. it'll go over better then...