Maternal & Child Community
undetected pregnancy
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

undetected pregnancy

I have been feeling the signs of pregnancy for about 3 weeks now. i have nausea, fatique, sickness morning and night. my belly is starting to distend outward. My urnine test came out negative twice but, the doc don't forsee anything wrong. They did take a blood test and i am waiting on the answer for that about 2 weeks ago my family practioner took a blood test and it came out negative for pregnancy. could i still be pregnant or is there another problem going on here?
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
351246_tn?1379685732
Hi! If you have missed your periods with all these signs of pregnancy, and your second blood test is negative as well, then  other causes of delayed or missed periods will have to be looked at such as stress whether emotional or physical, hypothyroidism, polycystic disease of the ovary, pituitary tumors secreting prolactin, anemia and poor diet, hormonal imbalance, unexplained or sudden weight gain or weight loss.
If you have not missed periods, but have these signs of nausea/distended abdomen etc., then acidity, gastric reflux, IBS, Crohn's, pancreatic and liver dysfunction will have to be ruled out. Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Take care!
Blank
I'm going through something similar right now. A couple weeks ago I had a hunch that i may have been pregnant. I took 7 tests altogether and 4 were positive. I went to the clinic we have and that test came back negative. It's been almost two weeks since then and I just took an at home text this morning and it was negative. I've been sick and I've noticed my lower stomach is bigger. I've been eating more than usual and I've lost weight. My boobs were sore for about a week but now they just feel heavy. I'm not sure exactly when my last period was, but im thinking the end of June. Anyone have recommendations?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...