unsure of father of baby..
on may 10th the doctor told me i was 8 weeks 1 day with 3 ultrasound taken weeks apart i had sex with my boyfriend on the dates ranging between march 24-28 and if the ultrasound is right the 28th would be conception date but on the 31st of march i had sex with a different guy ..only a 4 day difference so how likely is it the baby is my boyfriends?

need help please && thank you
with the dates so close together the only way to know is a dna test once the baby is born
If the exact date you conceived was really the 28th, then you were about three days pregnant when you had sex with the next guy.  But as bh says, you can't be sure enough of that when the dates are only three days apart.  I'm sorry, but you're going to have to wait to know until you can do a DNA test.
With the dates being so close together...the only way to know is get a paternity test once the baby is born.
not the day we had sex the doctor said the egg met with the sperm on the 28th and did 3 ultrasounds and the all three matched to that but the 31 was when i was sopposed to get my period and i would think if i wasnt pregnate that sex would bring the period on
The difference is too close. Your doctor cannot pinpoint conception. No doctor can unless medical intervention did it. It's all speculation, and only a paternity test will tell you anything. And no, because your body wouldn't realize you were pregnant that early either. You could have had later ovulation than you think, it could have been anything. You can guess all you want, but nothing will be known for sure.
Incidentally, sex (when you aren't pregnant) does not bring on a period.  A period comes when it is going to come.
I am exactly the same as you 8wks 1 day (on Tuesday) so 8wks 3 days today and according to my doctor and knowing when I ovulated, conception happened around the 24th. The norm is you ovulate 14 days after your last period but most women are the the norm and ovulation can happen anytime. If you are trying to convince yourself of who the father is the dates are way to close and a DNA test is needed if you actually want to know who the real father is. U/S can be off by a few days and in your case that's all you need for it to be a different guys baby. Anytime you have sex with two different guys in the same month a DNA test should be done b/c there is no way to know for sure.