update on paternity
Hi again. For those of you who responded to my question about the possibility of getting pregnant from one infidelis night of drunken stupidity in December and not having my son until Nov. 1st. I was terrified after having a court ordered paternity test that the father possibly wouldn't be my boyfriend but the one time mistake, even those but every calculation I did it was impossible. There's always that hint of doubt until you really know. Anyway, the results came back and my boyfriend is the father and the past can stay there forever. I worried everyday for 2 weeks until I found out and now it's over Thanks again. And No I won't ever do that again.!!!
Congrats on the good news!
Is he order to pay you child support now?  Also, does he have to pay you any money while you were preggers?
A court will not order child support until birth.
I don't know if he will be ordered to pay child support yet. We have court again in Jan. for the "Order of Filliatin" which is required because we're not married. They did ask for our income and past tax returns but it seems unnecessary since we live together and have for about 7 years.
He was born Nov 1st, 2004