Aa
A
A
Close
Blank
vaginal bleeding while taking progesterone tablets
My doctor keeps insisting that I take the prempro tablets. I have tried them twice now and end up bleeding heavily after taking 4 or 5 pills, the more I take the more I bleed. The only way I can stop this irregular bleeding is to take premarin by itself. I am 63 years old feel I should not be bleeding at all. The first time it was so heavy it actually scared me silly, as I had already had a d&c a couple of months earlier and had just stopped bleeding, after taking just the estradiol, a few days before I started taking prempro. After taking prempro for a few days I was bleeding again. The dr. put me back on just premarin, and I stopped, he then told me to try prempro again and I started bleeding again. The more I took the heavier it got. My body is telling me that I cannot take progesterone. Do you have any thoughts on this matter?
Cancel
1 Answers
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Maybe your doctor has got your on a to strong of dose of prempro.I am taking prempro in a very mild does.He put me on it after after having surgery to remove both ovaries that has cyst.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources