vomitting
Bascially my daughter is an asmatic and 4 weeks ago had a viral infection from that she started vomitting.  The vomitting is ongoing and in the begining she was vomitting about 50 times in the day time and 50 times at night.  Basically everytime she was eating her stomach i think was refusing the food and instantly rech and have a fit of a cough then vomitt.  I took her too my gp and he thought it was asthma.  I took her too childrens hospital 6 times and they couldnt find anything until they decided it was whooping cough.  I beleived what they said and took her home that day she got a very high tempreture and it lasted for 3 days so then i decided to take her back to the hospital and then they discovered she had pnemonia.  I was disgusted by that because i think the viral/cough stemed to pnemonia and if they had admitted her first it wouldnt have gone that far.  She got admitted and her pnemonia is on the clear but her vomitting hasnt stopped and i personally think she has another problem.  I dont think the vomitting has anything to do with pnemonia and as for the whopping cough they wernt 100% sure if she had it.  I have brought her home after she spent 4 days in hospital but what do i do about the vomitting no one seems to be understanding her she was also on a drip because she became dehydrated after the pnemonia anyway what can i do now with regards to the vomitting
How old is your daughter??  I can try to throw out some ideas, but it would depend on her age.