water, pee, or leak
i was out with friends tonight. and i went to the bathroom to pee. i peed. a lot....wipped, pulled up my pants, washed my hands, and about two mins later im standing talking to friends and somthing warm came. it didnt run down my legs but i felt it in between my legs. i dont kno if it was pee or not. because i had just peed. and i couldnt control it. at all. im wearing black pants of course so i couldnt see it but i can feel it. thru the outside of my pants. i called my mom and told her. she told me to come home. so i finally got home. i can still feel the dampness. if it was my water it would have been a lot right? it would have run down my legs right?
When my water r broke, it happened slowly but I knew it was my water. It was like I peed and couldnt control it. I changed my pants, and it happened again. I have had what you are experiencing happen to me a few times. I went in to get checked in anyways. Better safe then sorry! Good luck!
im just worried. i feel like maybe it was just pee. but i couldnt control it. i felt like a puppy who just peed on the brand new white carpet in front of everyone. even tho no1 could see it. would u call your doctor or just go. i feel like such a bad patient. i dont want to call them and have them tell me its pee or something. or wake one of them up and have them just tell me to go to the hospital.

how will they check to see if its my water or not
Hey I have had two babies and with my son when my water broke it was like I peed on myself but it was just alittle bit but about 6 hours later I started cramping I went to the e.r they swabbed me and said my water did break and I was in early labor but then they had to finish breakin my water because it didnt break all the way, but with my daughter I was having a "play date" with my son and one my friends and her daughter at Mcdonalds and I was wearing a really cute pink materanity dress and flip flops and I went to pick up my sons shoes and my water broke right there infront of everyone and it went EVERYWHERE. I was soooo freaked out. if i was you i would go get checked all they will do is swab you and if its your water the swab will turn green
alright
im waitin on the doctor to call me back. man if its just pee ill feel soo stupid
Dont it happens alot, let me know what he says I'll pray for you. how far along you?
ill be 36 weeks sunday....so right now im 35
Oh well even if it is your water your ok I had my little girl at 27 weeks, but good luck anyways.
so i am on my way to the hospital now. thanks ladies for your advice!
so im back! and everythings alright. they hooked me up to the monitor and i was having contractions. but they did tests and it wasnt fluid and im not dialated at all. so everythings good.
Oh my gosh! I just got so excited! You're still pretty early though, hold that little man in for another week! :)  I just remember all this stuff going on with me when I had Max. It was so confusing and worrying at the time, but now I miss all the excitement!! (I have a whole new level of excitement now that he's here lol) I'm glad things were ok!! I hope he's here soon, Kim! :)

And I peed myself when I was pregnant...around 36 weeks. BUT, when my water broke I had NO clue. Dr. Wonderful (dunno if you remember me talking about him or not) didn't even check me again and I found out when I was in labor that I'd been leaking fluid. So never feel stupid calling them or going in. That's there job.....and they get paid just the same whether it's pee or fluid! lol
I read somewhere that if you still leak lying down it could be the fluid.  When you lay down the baby moves out of the way and it can leak, and when you are standing the baby acts like a plug.  I have concerns about leaking fluid as well and did some reading about it.  My water completely  broke with my son and there was no mistaking it, but I am worried with this one it will just leak and I won't know it.  I pee myself too much to know the difference, hehe.  Also fluid will be clear and odorless, but most of the time it is hard to tell.  I am glad you are okay, what a scare!
I'm so glad you went!  I had a water leak in my 2nd trimester...it felt like I peed a little.  If you keep feeling that sensation, it is better to be safe than sorry!  Call back and tell them you feel it again.  Especially if they hooked you up and showed you were having contractions!  Sometimes people dont feel their water brake because the baby acts like a cork.  But when my water broke-I mean really broke-I knew the difference!
yeah im glad he wasnt ready to come last night let me tell you!!! its soo hard to tell if its pee or not and i havent peed myself like that before so i was totally clueless. yeah the ladies at the hospital said its better safe than sorry. but let me tell you...when i do go into labor, i might need to find myself another driver. my mom took 45mins to get her snacks together and change her clothes. man if i was having contractions.... id prb be having that baby here at the house!! ha ha