Maternal & Child Community
watery cm possibly 7 dpo?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

watery cm possibly 7 dpo?

Ive been watching my cm, and yesterday, watery fluid ran out.  What does that mean if anything?  I think I am only 8 dpo today, last week I thought I had O'd and then the cramps on one side were implantation, but now I think I O'd during the one sided cramps.  So I'm wondering what is going on in there if anything?;0)  
If I'm remembering correctly, watery cm is brought on by higher levels of estrogen. I'd have to look it up to be 100%.
Thanks, Tina, you always have such good information.;0)  What does higher levels of estrogen mean?  Ovulation or what?  

Sorry for all the ?s, Im just so confused after the D&C.  I dont know if you remember my post from a couple days ago, but I thought wrong I think about O.  Now I think it was 8 days ago if I even did release an egg.
I never paid a lot of attention either. I don't or rather didn't get cramps nor pms. Just af one day and 3 days later gone. All that changed w/mc & d&c. This month is so, so screwed up for me. Feel free to look at my messed up chart login tina11112 password b308. I had 2 predicted fertile times also. Due to cm. It all went normal, then no o. Of course this is only 1st cycle since.  Temp shifted finally and confirmed. Have you ever watched that show on Nova, The Greatest Miracle? Someone posted the link some time ago and it is amazing!!! If not go to pbs.org and look it up on Nova programming. The photography is amamazing. From sperm to egg all the way to baby. The information is so informative. I learned a lot there.
I just read a bunch on cm by googling it, and understand a little more, but now my signs are even more confusing!  I signed up on fertilityfriend.com like you told me before, and entered a bunch of stuff, and it said my fertile days would have been Feb. 23 through 26th.  AND yesterday and today!  But I am expected to start AF on the 11th based on all the info I put in.  So I dont know, maybe one or the other what you mentioned.   I think I will continue to shart and wait for AF, if no show, then I will test again.  It was so simple before I started trying to get in tune with my body lol;)  Before I never knew when I had started AF!
The whole question is whether or not you did o. After d&c everything can be crazy or normal.(I o'd cd26!) Any way, if you did o and see fertile cm, is said to be because of corpus luteum. It's main function is to produce progersterone, but does produce small amts of estrogen, causing cm that looks like, but is not, fertile.  Now, on the other hand lol, if really haven't o'd, is possible delayed o where you can get several patches in a cycle. I had that happen, too. All the signs were there then after the big build up, poof, gone.
We had been ttc for 4 months. One day while I was walking, I noticed really watery cervical mucus, so much so, that for an instant, I had thought I started my period (an old fear).  It was approximately one week after ovulation.  A momentous day in my mind =)  (I also chart on fertility friend.com).  It turns out I was pregnant.  Not to get your hopes up, but I hope you are pregnant too!
I didn't get any other symptoms though until 4weeks pregnant.  Unfortunatley, I had a d&c feb 9 and now we are ttc again.  Also, like Tina, things are erratic.  It's cd29 and I'm still waiting to ovulate.  I had fertile cm cd22,23,24, but no rise in bbt.  Doctor said it was b/c of estrogen, and I likely haven't ovulated.  Now my bbt is just beginning to rise, but no fertile cm!  I hope things go back to normal soon.  I used to have regular 28 day cycles.  Now I'm wondering if I will ever have a cycle again!  Anyway, I wish you luck.  Let us know what happens.