Maternal & Child Community
weird period or pregnant?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

weird period or pregnant?

I am three days late but have recently notice that i have light spotting and cramping, but this is not like a normal period. I have had mt tubes cut and burned almost 6 years. My doctor wants me to do hpt but I'm nervous about that. Can I be pregnant or am i just having a weird period ?!!
After the first two months after your tie up they say it's 100% proof that you can not get knocked up. It may just be stress try to relax and it will come. I have my tubes tied and ever since I only rag for one day and it's so light I don't even I have to anything. Maybe you will get lucky like me :). Good luck to you. Elizabeth:)
now i'm getting very dizzy. what's going on. I think my hormones are going a bit crazy. light bleeding but no cramps.
i know i should do a hpt, but i'm a little nervous. we would love to have another one but i worried if it's negative
thanks for the advise & reasurance, will let you know once i do the test tonight
Yes, I have to diagree with the first poster also, the ONLY thing thats 100% is abstenance(sp)!!! The chances are slim, but your more prone to tubal pregnancies, so the sooner you find out the better. Good luck sweetie!!
thanks everyone
Yeah you really do need to test. You could be having a tubal pregnancy and spotting/bleeding and dizziness can be signs of that. It happened to my cousin, and when the tube ruptures not every woman feels pain so... I would def get it checked out and no it's not 100%!
My stomach has been getting really hard. I am not late or anything, I have been nauseated and my nipples are really sore but what does a REALLY hard stomach mean. It's in my really low abdomen. It's like when your stomach is nothing but rock hard abs only, I haven't had those for at least two years now. Know what it could be?? I really don't think I could be pregnant because I don't feel any different, even though my husband and I have been trying for quite some time. My stomach is getting fat too, (but I secretly believe that is the late night ice cream I can't seem to turn down) Any advice would be so welcome. Thanks so much
hi, hope sum1 can help me!, i was 5 days late on period wen i thought i had started only to find slight pink n brown on paper, that was it for 1 day then i had 2 days wen it was more but very very light red then it went bak to being pinkn brown n only wen i wiped. i took a test 1 day after n it was negative. now 1 week on im experiancing really sore nipples and tenderness, veins ahv *** up very dark on breasts, i feel sick most of the day and i hav gone off tea which i did with my first pregnancy, and i also had sever sickness to in my firrst n was told id get it agen and now the sickness has satrted. only im scared that id i test agen it will b negative n it must mean its all in my head. should i test agin?? plz help!
please test again or get a blood test done to make sure
thanx for replyin, im gin to test agin on friday morning with a ultra sensitive test (10miU) and if it comes up negative then i cant be can i? n then that means its all in my head...scary but i spose wel find out soon.
ill keep u posted!
baby dust to all!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck to you, sorry about the negative. i'm sacred to test just for that reason, but will be testing tonight. best wishes to you
hi every one. i tested this morning and it was a BFN. dont know whats wrong with me , maybe its alll in my hed... if sysmptoms persist then il hav to go docs again.
thanx xx
thanx for your concern, dont know what the future holds do u!? anyway hope ur test goes well.. let us no what happens
good luck
emzie x
I have felt odd the last few weeks i normally only get hormonal the week before period, where as it seems to be ive been hormonal since my last erpiod, im not very good and keeping track of my periods so unsure when i was last on...i know thats terrible and im very unorgnaised. Also my boobs seem to be slightly bigger and a little more uncomfortable occassionally than when im used to. I came on a little bit yesterday(13/01/08) after having sex with my bf, but after that nothing, only when i wipe v v v v v v v v light brown tinge...?? am i worrying about nothing, is it a normal thing to start and stop???
as we are on the subject i was wondering if anyone would be able to adivise me on what to do......
my periods always come on the 13th of every month 31 days without fail.... but the last 3 have been very light and more brown than red (lasting for about 3 or 4 days sometimes 7) this month (bein march) my period came ont he 8th :-S 25 days not 31 :-S and it was still very light and i had no period pains at all....
for the past week iv been feeling really tired and had headaches in the day, this morning i was ment to go to work but as i have been feeling unwell and i aches everywhere etc i didnt go in. once id rung work i went down stairs to get myself a drink but i had to stop what i was doing because i suddernly felt really light headed and dizzy i went upstairs to the bathroom and was heaving but nothing :-S i havent eaten anything since yesterday. and my only real consern is my period that came early and the others that have been very light (they r usually quite heavy) if i have confused anyone im sorry, i just need a bit of advice.
thank you  :)
i got my period last monday and it was the most painful evr tuesday it wasnt so bad wed. it was awful thursday it was gone friday it came back sat it was light and painful and sunday it went away but its still painful now here i am monday morning the pain is still here and i jus noticed blood whats wrong with me
Heyy , ive had a misscarriage about 5 months ago ever scince then ive had bad moods and weird gluggy big clotting and brown periods, now i thought i might of been pregnant untill the smorning i woke up with light blood kind of pinky red and realli brown.
what does this mean?
am i haven a weird period or could there be somthing wrong?
ok now i am confused!
I last had my periods on 7th sept and again on 28th ! its was very light pink for 2 days then brown spotting on the toliet paper, the very little red one but only when i go tiolet, not how normal period is .! i suffer from endomet so i usually suffere lots of pain but this time i dont feel anything ! it doesnt even feel like a period! its been 3-4  days now but its very light!please help..
and p.s we both have done the jiggy wiggy unprotectedly so.....................
dang well i got the same spotting thing after 12 days from my last period cus it wasnt enough to go threw my  underwear  and it was only for 2 days but still not enough to go threw my underwear   and and this is the first and i didnt reallly knw what to expect cus im having all these wierd things like small head aches and my stomichs hurting im sleepy most ov the time im eating and sme foods only make me wana throw up but i dont tho idk if its jst me being nervous about if im pregnant or not but it has me going crazy what do you think it is?/??