weird smell
Hi, sometimes after I have sex then use the loo for a pee the urine has a strange but nasty smell, kind of like burning rubber. Does anyone know what this is?
Have you been taking any kind of meds & what about vit.? I've heard people say things just smelt weird & come to find out it would be med or vit related. But I'm sure about the buring rubber smell. If you are not irritated down there I would guess there is something you could me taking causing this. But if you not taking anything I have no ideal. Maybe someone that has a better ideal will help soon LOVE & PRAYERS Is it only after sex?
If you are using a condom it could just be that latex smell. If not, then I don't have an answer for you.
Thanx, I am taking tetralysal for my skin but I am sure i had the smell before i started taking that. I am not using condoms as I am TTC although i did use one the other day and the smell was stonger. Yes it is only after sex. x
My after bd urine has a distinct smell too. I dont think it is quite like burning rubber though. I have always had it, and it is just after bd. I call it my after sex pee. Even dh can smell the difference (TMI?) There is nothing wrong with me. No infections, not taking any meds/vitamins (except prenatal and it was around along time before those). I cant quite describe the smell. It is a lot stonger than regular urine though, but not burning rubber smelling....hm, no infections? Do and dh use any lubrication or antyhing that may be giving the urine a smell?