Maternal & Child Community
weird smell
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

weird smell

Hi, sometimes after I have sex then use the loo for a pee the urine has a strange but nasty smell, kind of like burning rubber. Does anyone know what this is?
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Have you been taking any kind of meds & what about vit.? I've heard people say things just smelt weird & come to find out it would be med or vit related. But I'm sure about the buring rubber smell. If you are not irritated down there I would guess there is something you could me taking causing this. But if you not taking anything I have no ideal. Maybe someone that has a better ideal will help soon LOVE & PRAYERS Is it only after sex?
Blank
If you are using a condom it could just be that latex smell. If not, then I don't have an answer for you.
Blank
Thanx, I am taking tetralysal for my skin but I am sure i had the smell before i started taking that. I am not using condoms as I am TTC although i did use one the other day and the smell was stonger. Yes it is only after sex. x
Blank
131073_tn?1252454452
My after bd urine has a distinct smell too. I dont think it is quite like burning rubber though. I have always had it, and it is just after bd. I call it my after sex pee. Even dh can smell the difference (TMI?) There is nothing wrong with me. No infections, not taking any meds/vitamins (except prenatal and it was around along time before those). I cant quite describe the smell. It is a lot stonger than regular urine though, but not burning rubber smelling....hm, no infections? Do and dh use any lubrication or antyhing that may be giving the urine a smell?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...