Aa
A
A
Close
what are my chances of getting pregnant after tubal?
I had a tubal 4yrs ago in september, and they just put a clamp on the tubes, they did not cut or burn, what are my chances of getting pregnant without a reversal?
Cancel
7 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I had a tubal ligation approx 8 years ago, cut and burnt, I recently found out that I am about 8 weeks pregnant. I am excited because my husband and I were planning on trying to do the tubal reversal.  I was told by the Doc who performed the tubal that it was a 97% success rate, well, I am proof that it can happen.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I had my tubes tied four years ago the exact same way. They did not cut or burn my tubes. They just used a clamp on them. I have not got pregnant yet after having this done. Thought I might of been several times. But nothing yet. I am praying to God that he will bless us again with another child even though I made the stupid mistake of getting my tubes tied. Keep praying if you want another child. That's what I am going to do. I can't afford to pay out $6,000.00 to get a reversal surgery done. Its too costly and too risky. I difenetly dont want to do further damage to my tubes. With the grace of God I pray I will be given another oportunity to be blessed again with another baby.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
611149_tn?1342711527
Please visit our new community:

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pregnancy-After-Tubal-Ligation-Surgery/show/599
Comment
Cancel
611149_tn?1342711527
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
1151679_tn?1262023632
I THINK I MAYBE PREGNANT 10 YEARS AGO I HAD TUBAL LIGATION CLAMP AND CUT. BUT I HAVE BEEN FEELING TENDERNES IN MY BREAST MY APPETITE HAS CHANGED I AM ALWAYS HUNGRY AND FEELING GAS IN MY LOWER STOMACH MY APPEARENCE HAS NOT CHANGED BUT FEELIN DISCOMFORT SPECIALY DURING SEX WITH MY HUSBAND I AM NOT LATE FOR MY CYCLE I HAD MY CYCLE FOR THREE DAYS WHICH IS NOT THE NORM I GOT IT O THE 11TH OD DECEMBER AND TODAY IS DEC:28TH COULD THAT BE ENOUGH TIME TO KNOW IF YOU AREPREGNANT OR JUST ILLUSIONAL.. PLEASE HELP ANYONE?
Comment
Cancel
1151679_tn?1262023632
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
i had a tubual ligation done may 2007.  i am late, usually the one thing that is always on time! tired, sore - my belly feels tight and hard.  i go shopping and i need a nap..... there is no telling.  i keep telling myself, "it's not possible, my tubes are tied, i cannot get pregnant".........or can I?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I got my tubes clamped in November 2009, and found out I was pregnant February, 9th 2010... Now whats the chances of that?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
1934333_tn?1323425803
I got my tubes cut and burnt 8 yrs ago. in I want a baby now can in is it possible that I can get pregnant again some body please tell me .
Comment
Cancel
1934333_tn?1323425803
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
what are my chances of getting pregnant after tubal?
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
Top Children's Health Answerers
134578_tn?1446090952
Blank
AnnieBrooke