Maternal & Child Community
what are my chances of getting pregnant after tubal?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

what are my chances of getting pregnant after tubal?

I had a tubal 4yrs ago in september, and they just put a clamp on the tubes, they did not cut or burn, what are my chances of getting pregnant without a reversal?
Related Discussions
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I had a tubal ligation approx 8 years ago, cut and burnt, I recently found out that I am about 8 weeks pregnant. I am excited because my husband and I were planning on trying to do the tubal reversal.  I was told by the Doc who performed the tubal that it was a 97% success rate, well, I am proof that it can happen.
Blank
I had my tubes tied four years ago the exact same way. They did not cut or burn my tubes. They just used a clamp on them. I have not got pregnant yet after having this done. Thought I might of been several times. But nothing yet. I am praying to God that he will bless us again with another child even though I made the stupid mistake of getting my tubes tied. Keep praying if you want another child. That's what I am going to do. I can't afford to pay out $6,000.00 to get a reversal surgery done. Its too costly and too risky. I difenetly dont want to do further damage to my tubes. With the grace of God I pray I will be given another oportunity to be blessed again with another baby.
Blank
611149_tn?1342711527
Blank
1151679_tn?1262023632
I THINK I MAYBE PREGNANT 10 YEARS AGO I HAD TUBAL LIGATION CLAMP AND CUT. BUT I HAVE BEEN FEELING TENDERNES IN MY BREAST MY APPETITE HAS CHANGED I AM ALWAYS HUNGRY AND FEELING GAS IN MY LOWER STOMACH MY APPEARENCE HAS NOT CHANGED BUT FEELIN DISCOMFORT SPECIALY DURING SEX WITH MY HUSBAND I AM NOT LATE FOR MY CYCLE I HAD MY CYCLE FOR THREE DAYS WHICH IS NOT THE NORM I GOT IT O THE 11TH OD DECEMBER AND TODAY IS DEC:28TH COULD THAT BE ENOUGH TIME TO KNOW IF YOU AREPREGNANT OR JUST ILLUSIONAL.. PLEASE HELP ANYONE?
Blank
i had a tubual ligation done may 2007.  i am late, usually the one thing that is always on time! tired, sore - my belly feels tight and hard.  i go shopping and i need a nap..... there is no telling.  i keep telling myself, "it's not possible, my tubes are tied, i cannot get pregnant".........or can I?
Blank
I got my tubes clamped in November 2009, and found out I was pregnant February, 9th 2010... Now whats the chances of that?
Blank
1934333_tn?1323425803
I got my tubes cut and burnt 8 yrs ago. in I want a baby now can in is it possible that I can get pregnant again some body please tell me .
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...