what do i do?
my husband and i have a almost three year old girl and a four year old son.  We got both children to start going potty on the potty and they were doing so well... Now they dont want to go at all except in their pull ups. ugh! my daughter will go poop on the potty though, go figure..lol  But my kids wear pull ups all day except diapers at night. I feel like putting them back into diapers from now on! pull ups are expensive and what a waste if their just using them like diapers! HELP!
You know, it's not an easy thing to suggest, but if your biggest problem is simply the high cost of pullups, just go back to diapers.  Even for the 4-year-old.  If he is in preschool, he'll sort it out soon enough.

In the meantime, get a good book on potty training and look at some of the websites, and see what you can figure out.  I really wasn't too worried about my son being somewhat slow with training, and never leaned on the issue much, and my son learned from books we had, a DVD we had, his friends' examples, and his own impulse to use the toilet.  When he was 4, we started doing stars on a calendar -- one for even trying, one for peeing, and one for pooping -- and he was able to spend the stars on little toys at the store.  But this was after he was signalling his readiness in a lot of ways.  Look to the books for all the things that have to line up (the ability to recognize the urge, the ability to stop doing what he's doing and go to the loo, the ability to open his buttons and dress himself again, the ability to communicate the need, and the physical ability to hold it and to put it out).  Read the books, they help.