what is extra chorionic haemorrhage
i am 16 weeks pregnant and woke this morning covered in blood i have had 2 misscarages so was worried went to the hospital they gave me a scan and said the baby was fine but im still bleeding and have extra chorionic haemorrhage and would like to know what this is and how t help prevent this?
thanx
If you google "subchorionic hemorrhage," you will find a whole lot of information.
Hi Clair, I'm 12 weeks, I had bleeding and went to the epau they did a scan on me and told me it was like a little ball full of blood, the nurse said to me it's nothing to worrie about bt she said further test may still need to be done. Bleeding in early pregnancy are normal  , you may find that you are bleeding if it's spotty or looks bright red you must contact epau ASAP. They will get you in for a scan, bt try not to worrie!! You may get brown discharge that's nothing to worrie about it's just old blood. It won't harm your baby or affect the baby at all! Just try not to have sexual intercorse just relax and take things easy :)
Hope this helped you!  X