Maternal & Child Community
when did i conceive

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

when did i conceive

I cheated on my boyfriend when i was on my period may 5 and 6. But i found out i was preg and i am now 29 weeks. my due date is 2/12/12 which means i conceived on the 22 of may. Im curious to no if the doctors could be calculating my due date wrong and if i could have gotten pregnant those two days because i told them my last menstrual began on the 2 or 3 of may?  

Hi!
If you were still having periods while you were with another partner, and your periods last 5-6 days, then the other partner cannot be the father of the child. To become pregnancy, intercourse within 2-3 days of ovulation (which occurs mid-cycle) is a must. Hence your current partner is more likely to be the father of your baby.
Take care!