Aa
A
A
Close
when is the soonest you experience pg symptoms?
When is the earliest you experience pregnancy symptoms?  With my 1st pg, I never had morning sickness.  We were trying, but I didn't really feel different in the beginning.  I have been off my pill for 3 weeks.  My last period was Feb 6th.  According to my calculations, I should have been ovulating on Feb 15-17, Last few days I have been nauseated on and off, (but no vomiting), also headache, and a little lightheaded at times.  The biggest thing for me is that if feel EXHAUSTED!!!  I slept 12 hours last night and still took a 2 hour nap today.  Usually I am used to sleeping 6-7-8 hours a night and being okay.  Am I just wishful thinking, or could I be?
Cancel
7 Answers
Page 1 of 1
id say its too soon. im on a 32 day cycle. my last af was feb 7th. im not due to o until the 24th. if you o'd the 15-17 then you either o'd early or have a short cycle. even with a "typical" 28 day cycle you would o on the 20th which is today. it could be you are ovulating right now and your symptoms are due to ovulation. i too get those symptoms during o time. so if you are ttc,,,get to work tonight! lol. good luck.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
175665 tn?1306462624
I always start experiencing symptoms withing 2 weeks of conception.
Comment
Cancel
175665 tn?1306462624
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
when I conceived my son, i ovulated early.  I remember using the ovulation strips around day 10-14, and it never showed I ovulated, yet I got pregnant that month.  So I could have only assumed that I ovulate earlier than day 10-14?????
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
whenever u get a surge u ovulate 12-36 hrs later i ovulated a day early this cycle its my 3rd cycle since my m/c in nov 06 praying this is my month took an opk cuz i have so many today and it was + so i got my fingers crossed, praying to the God that my bf and i concieved this month and we will have a nov 2007 baby best of luck to u
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
a home pregnancy test confirm that im pg by 2 weeks, and it was about two days before my menstrual cycle was suppose to start.  very sore breasts is the 1st symptom i had, thats how i knew.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
178239 tn?1277409091
I started getting queasy 10dpo. It stayed until 11 wks.
Comment
Cancel
178239 tn?1277409091
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I don't know the exact dpo calculation, but I can say that two days before my expected AF, I was VERY lightheaded, thirsty and TIRED.  Two days later, I tested positive.  21 1/2 weeks later :) I am still lightheaded, thirsty and TIRED :)  Good luck!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources