Maternal & Child Community
when is the soonest you experience pg symptoms?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

when is the soonest you experience pg symptoms?

When is the earliest you experience pregnancy symptoms?  With my 1st pg, I never had morning sickness.  We were trying, but I didn't really feel different in the beginning.  I have been off my pill for 3 weeks.  My last period was Feb 6th.  According to my calculations, I should have been ovulating on Feb 15-17, Last few days I have been nauseated on and off, (but no vomiting), also headache, and a little lightheaded at times.  The biggest thing for me is that if feel EXHAUSTED!!!  I slept 12 hours last night and still took a 2 hour nap today.  Usually I am used to sleeping 6-7-8 hours a night and being okay.  Am I just wishful thinking, or could I be?
Related Discussions
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
id say its too soon. im on a 32 day cycle. my last af was feb 7th. im not due to o until the 24th. if you o'd the 15-17 then you either o'd early or have a short cycle. even with a "typical" 28 day cycle you would o on the 20th which is today. it could be you are ovulating right now and your symptoms are due to ovulation. i too get those symptoms during o time. so if you are ttc,,,get to work tonight! lol. good luck.
Blank
175665_tn?1306462624
I always start experiencing symptoms withing 2 weeks of conception.
Blank
when I conceived my son, i ovulated early.  I remember using the ovulation strips around day 10-14, and it never showed I ovulated, yet I got pregnant that month.  So I could have only assumed that I ovulate earlier than day 10-14?????
Blank
whenever u get a surge u ovulate 12-36 hrs later i ovulated a day early this cycle its my 3rd cycle since my m/c in nov 06 praying this is my month took an opk cuz i have so many today and it was + so i got my fingers crossed, praying to the God that my bf and i concieved this month and we will have a nov 2007 baby best of luck to u
Blank
a home pregnancy test confirm that im pg by 2 weeks, and it was about two days before my menstrual cycle was suppose to start.  very sore breasts is the 1st symptom i had, thats how i knew.  
Blank
178239_tn?1277409091
I started getting queasy 10dpo. It stayed until 11 wks.
Blank
I don't know the exact dpo calculation, but I can say that two days before my expected AF, I was VERY lightheaded, thirsty and TIRED.  Two days later, I tested positive.  21 1/2 weeks later :) I am still lightheaded, thirsty and TIRED :)  Good luck!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...