when to start trying after hsg
Hi ! I am new here. I had a hsg done on friday just went, after postponing it twice. It was not as bad people made t sound. Is there anyone here who can help with when to start trying. I am really hoping hsg has cleared my tubes as have been ttc for 2 years now. Fingers cross to all those hopeful mommies.
Hi, i had a hsg test done in dec. you can start trying right away. we waited till jan to start trying because i wanted the results first. I found out today im pregnant. `Its meant to make you more fertile. Good luck. x
You should call your MD to ask when he feels it would be appropriate to start trying.  Sometimes, they glean information during the HSG that would be important to know prior to trying to conceive again.  

Do you have a follow up scheduled to discuss the findings of the hsg?  
FYI, If you've been TTC for 2 years and the HSG results don't offer any answers, I would ask for laparocopy to see what else is going on. The HSG is pretty limited as a diagnostic tool.
I waited to try 1 month after my HSG was performed.  I did get pregnant.. :)

I was told my results the day of my HSG.