Maternal & Child Community
why a my period come 10 days early

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

why a my period come 10 days early

hi me and my partner having been trying for a baby for three months in the frist month i had a misscarriage which was very upetting last month my period was a normal it was 24day now this month it 10days early and very heavy i was sick too days ago and was nearly sick this morning been having really bad heartburn is this normal it was a shock my period starting so early is this normal or could there be something wrong im going to go to the doctors next week would just like some advice or to no if this as happened to anyone else and what the problem was. thnks.