why do i get a faint line everyday on my opk?
I have been using an ovulation predictor test strips from
early-pregnancy-tests.com.  And I have also been taking my bbt.  My periods vary from cycle-to-cycle the last couple have been 35, 33, 36, and 37 days long.  I figured I might have a 28 cycle so I started testing on CD # 11.  Today I am on CD #23.  Everyday that I have tested I come up with a test line lighter than the control line.
My BBT has been:
cd8=97.9  cd9=97.9  cd10=97.8  cd11=98.2  cd14=97.8  cd15=98.2
cd16=97.7  cd17=97.6  cd18=97.8  cd19=98.2  cd20=98.1  cd21=97.7  cd22=98.1  cd23=98.0

I have checked my BBT the last couple of months, but never actually charted on it.  I know that after I ov'ed my BBt temps would be between 98.6 +/- .2 degrees

can someone please give me some advice!  
I have heard it is not unusual to get a faint line every day when testing with the OPK. It is unlike a pregnancy test in which a line means positive. If you went a whole cycle and did not see a darker line, then it is possible you did not ovulate this month. It is not that uncommon to have a month or two where you just don't ovulate. If you continue testing and find that this is a pattern (using a different brand of test), then it is possible you have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. I suspect though, that either it is a faulty test or you didn't ovulate this month. As well, I found out that sometimes my surge was relatively short- only hours- so that if I didn't test at that particular time, I'd miss it!  When I suspected I might be ovulating, I tested more than once in a 12 hour time frame...and I caught it. Then it was gone just as fast. So, I'd wait a few more cycles before you can really pin down a pattern and I'd test with a different kit too. If you find that this is a pattern, then you can bring your charts to a doc and go from there.