Maternal & Child Community
will my baby be early?..

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

will my baby be early?..

hi.
i am almost 38weeks pregnant and am feeling like im about to drop!..my tummy feels like its pulling to the ground and is sometimes quite painful!especially when iv been walking.i am also feeling like i constantly need the toilet and i sometimes get an achey (achy) pubic bone..are these signs labour is close or just that im approaching my due date????
Hello i just wanted to tell you i am right there with you i feel awful right now i have contractions all night then wake up to then stopping i wish they would continue i am getting induced tuesday and would really like to go by myself before then my pelvic area and back hurts so bad if any one knows any good ways to get contractions started and staying here let me know i have tried sex walking and im already 2cm dilated and 50% effaced someone help im excited to hold this baby girl of mine
just wondering if watery discharge is normal? does any one know if it is?
Hey, I bounced on an excersize ball (gently) and rocked my hips. I also took 4 tbsp of castor oil in oj. I went into labor within 2 hrs of drinking it....
just asking everyone says castor oil causes diarraha and really bad cramps did it happen to you? I am afraid i will have a bowel movemant while laboring that is why i havent tried it yet
Chances are you will have a bowel movement during delivery regardless of whether or not you had castor oil, most women do have a movement in the pushing stage as you push like you are having a huge bowel movement. Its nothing to be embarassed about nor do I think people should try and avoid it, this is the way our bodies have been made to work, I am sure even famous people poop while pushing :c) LOL. Good luck!
wow lots of replys but none 2 meeeee!
:)
Is this your first? It probably is just late preg symptoms. Have you started cleaning your house yet? LOL
I reply to you i said i was haveing the same symptons. lots of pressure down there more trips to the potty , everyone thinks im haeing a boy im so low but the dr says i have just dropped. good luck you just getting ready thats all they say 2 weeks early or 2 weeks late so you in the time frame
With my second I dropped early, and everyone thought I was going to have her before my due date, I ended up having her a week early but only because of a car accident! I carried low for so long, and I was sooooo miserable, and always sore. best of luck to you!!!! Jana
i wish the time would just hurry!!!!iv only got 2weeks left tomorow and it feels a lifetime!..especially as i am having constant heartburn now!
hurry up..hurry up..hurry up!
I know how you feel I have been on mat leave this week and it has been the longest week of my life so far I am wanting to have her so bad.
your 38weeks that isn't really early you can go two weeks early or 2weeks late but I never droped so I don't know...
is the watery discharge amost like the stringy, clear discharge you get when your ovulating? i notice with my second after they broke my water it look alot alike.
so maybe your leaking amnotic fluid.
chey
what if my last day of my period was 10/22/2008 but had sex with my boyfriend on 11/15/2008 could he be my baby's father and can anyone tell me the exact months i am right now.t
this question is not really in the right spot  and im not sure this question is real

your lmp was october 22 2008 conception would have taken place  november 5th 2008 (which was almost 2 weeks before your next period was due (which was when you about had sex)) making you due july 29....

CONGRATS YOU WOULD BE 9 MONTHS PREGNANT RIGHT NOW! if you had to ask.....you have not gone to a doctor which you should have 9 months ago

no it does not sound like your boyfriend is your childs father. a dna test is what your gonna need