worried whats going on
i dont no what is happeneing to my body as of right now. i am hooked up to a heart monitar to watch me heart. yesterday at work i kept on getting dizzy spells and feeling icky. i am 17 weeks 4days this happens only in mornings but also at times in the day. its like i get really hot and i cant see strait my head feels full i dont no what it is neither does my dc. today i go to the office to remove the heart monitar and i will get my results next week. has these spells ever happened to anyone else, and what was it?
ksanden
Similiar but not same? I felt icky most of time. Got dizzy when got up too quick. Was low iron. Never did heart monitor though. Let us know what dr says. Best of luck.
I am 32 weeks but have been having the dizzy spells so bad that I can't drive and start feeling really sick.  I went to L&D one time cause they were so bad and it turned out that my BP was on the low side.  I think like 104/54.  They said it was normal for someone in their 3rd Trimester but my normal is 128/84 so for me that was low.  May just be a BP thing...
my bp is just fine nothing with that. my sugar level is good. they think that its me heart i go in for a echo next week. i never thought that a pregnancy can do this much damage to a body, i new of the body changes stress and hormons but you heart going bad i dunno... ive never had heart problems which really scare me..
ksanden