Maternal & Child Community
worried whats going on

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

worried whats going on

i dont no what is happeneing to my body as of right now. i am hooked up to a heart monitar to watch me heart. yesterday at work i kept on getting dizzy spells and feeling icky. i am 17 weeks 4days this happens only in mornings but also at times in the day. its like i get really hot and i cant see strait my head feels full i dont no what it is neither does my dc. today i go to the office to remove the heart monitar and i will get my results next week. has these spells ever happened to anyone else, and what was it?
ksanden
Similiar but not same? I felt icky most of time. Got dizzy when got up too quick. Was low iron. Never did heart monitor though. Let us know what dr says. Best of luck.
Avatar n tn
I am 32 weeks but have been having the dizzy spells so bad that I can't drive and start feeling really sick.  I went to L&D one time cause they were so bad and it turned out that my BP was on the low side.  I think like 104/54.  They said it was normal for someone in their 3rd Trimester but my normal is 128/84 so for me that was low.  May just be a BP thing...
my bp is just fine nothing with that. my sugar level is good. they think that its me heart i go in for a echo next week. i never thought that a pregnancy can do this much damage to a body, i new of the body changes stress and hormons but you heart going bad i dunno... ive never had heart problems which really scare me..
ksanden