worrieddd pleasee help
i am presently pregnant (12th week) and my conception date was dated between 11th november and 19th november, i found out about my pregnancy on the 17th of december, i had intercourse with someone else on the 15th, although i have had ultrasounds to confirm i was five weeks pregnant when i had intercourse at this time (15th december) i am still worrying myself, should i be worried? i believe if the dates given by general practioners and on the ultrasound that i was at least four-five weeks pregnant when i had intercourse on this date, can i be sure there is notin to worry about?
I have to say that that is a pretty good gap in when your estimated date was taht you concieved and when you had sex again, it does sound like your in the clear as yes US can be off as much as a couple weeks but not 4-5 weeks thats too big of a gap and that far along there are very specific markers that help date how far along the pregnancy is so i dont think you should worry...
thanks very much