wow
i just found out my aunts baby just died because of sids and i tryed to help her as much as i could but nothing would help...i feel sooo bad, i might be preg and i dont want my baby to die..iv had a miscarrage b4 and i dont want anotherone im scared and i dont know what to do....horrible.....can anyone give me advise and tell me what i can do to prevent another miscarige
Unfortunately there is nothing that anyone can do to prevent a miscarriage. Sometimes they just happen. I would stay positive though. I had a miscarriage in Oct. of '06 and I am currently 11 weeks pregnant and everything is going great. Try to stay out of the negative thinking. I will say a prayer for your aunt. How awful to lose a baby like that.

Like I said, try to think positive thoughts and stay out of the negative all that will end up doing is making you depressed and you don't want that. Good Luck!

-Danielle
Wow how old was her baby?  My thoughts and prayers are with her.  And you have to stop stressing.