yeast infection when trying to get pregnant
Sorry- this embarrasses me to put on here but I am hoping someone can help. Ok- My DH and I have been trying to conieve for going on nine months now. This last week, we have done it EVERY night just for the heck of it. Last week I was supposed to ovulate so we didn't miss anything that week either. Anyway- now I have a yeast infection. IS there something you can do about a yeast infection that won't harm your chances of  getting pregnant. Please tell me there is something other than creams. They don't work for me. I have a diflucan pill but I'm worried that if I take it, if I was in the process of being pregnant, that it would ruin it. What do you suggest
i just had a yeast infection, but i am not pregnant, have been TTC for 10months. It is best to go to your doctor and explain that you do not want to take any medications incase you are in the process of becoming pregnant, i think that is the most sensible thing. I am sure there are antibiotics that they give to pregnant women and has no effect on their babies. I know how irritating yeast infections are so the quicker you sort it out the better! x good luck x
Every time I have gotten pregnant I get a yeast inf immediately withing days of conception. Usually at least a week before my period is due. Maybe you got preg this month. :0)It is always my first sign of pregnancy.

I always go ahead and use meds to clear it up and it has never hurt the pregnancy. If you got the yeast inf before you got preg I think they told me the yeast inf would prevent you from getting preg and not the meds.

If you feel uncomfortable putting the meds all the way up in just use your finger and put it a little ways up and it will work too. I did that with my first 2 pregnancies because I was paranoid and that is what the ob nurse told me. My last 3 pregnancies I used the tube you insert and put it all the way up.
I just saw that you said the creams don't work for you. I would not use the pill for it without talking to the doctor. I don't think you can use that while pregnant and you just might be.
Question: If you have yeast infection you can't get pregnant? why is that?