Maternal Expert Forum
Re: Ectopic Preg??
About This Forum:

Patient medical question and answer from The Maternal and Child Health Forum. Health topic area and articles about newborn care

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank

Re: Ectopic Preg??

Posted By tina on April 25, 1999 at 10:56:17
i had sex on 3/25/99, but my partner did not ejaculate in me. But, i think i may be pregnant because i missed my period, which was due 4/7/99. I took a home pregnancy test, and it was negative. But i still feel like i'm bloated and i urinate every hour! I also feel some pain in my lower pelvic area. Yet, on 4/20/99, i began bleeding and it stopped 4 days later. I want to believe that it was my period, but is it possible that i have an ectopic pregnancy? Is there any way i can test if i do have one? i can't go to my doctor b/c i am only 19 and seeing the family doctor. I'm scared he'll tell my parents. But i am also concerned about my health. Is it possible to be pregnant just with the precum? please help me! i tried the home test, what can i do now? Could the bleeding be my period?