** list of all Maternity ward moderators **
I'm so proud of this group and everyone in it. We have all got closer to one another an in turn helped out with so Mich support and guidance. So here is a list of moderators for this group.

*Mizzztaylor
*Flickan
*katngary143
*almostmommyof5
*julz2123
*tomorrow264

Thank you ladies for always being there and helping all who need it. If you w want to suggest someone for a mod to this group please let me know!
Woot woot best mods ever !!
Awww thanks Emma!
Thanks Emma!! :) I have to say I'm proud of you and admire you for starting this group and doing something productive and beneficial when you're going through a hard time. When I found out I was with a sociopath loser I completely shut down and sat around and felt sorry for myself. Maybe if I had tried to reach out a bit more and connect with others I would have enjoyed my pregnancy more. I feel like I got cheated out of a time in my life which should have been really exciting but looking back a lot of that was the way I handle it too. I really didn't make any attempt to move until after my baby was here and I had to. You've done a good thing.
Thanks Emma ;)
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.