Maternity ward User Group
** list of all Maternity ward moderators **
About This Group:

A place where mom to be can come and relax. Take a break from the day to day stress with friends and vent, even ask those questions we need answers to. Come on in let's share our pregnant stories and announce the birth out our little miricals!

Founded by tattoomommy03 on January 26, 2013
44 members

I'm so proud of this group and everyone in it. We have all got closer to one another an in turn helped out with so Mich support and guidance. So here is a list of moderators for this group.

*Mizzztaylor
*Flickan
*katngary143
*almostmommyof5
*julz2123
*tomorrow264

Thank you ladies for always being there and helping all who need it. If you w want to suggest someone for a mod to this group please let me know!
Woot woot best mods ever !!
Awww thanks Emma!
Thanks Emma!! :) I have to say I'm proud of you and admire you for starting this group and doing something productive and beneficial when you're going through a hard time. When I found out I was with a sociopath loser I completely shut down and sat around and felt sorry for myself. Maybe if I had tried to reach out a bit more and connect with others I would have enjoyed my pregnancy more. I feel like I got cheated out of a time in my life which should have been really exciting but looking back a lot of that was the way I handle it too. I really didn't make any attempt to move until after my baby was here and I had to. You've done a good thing.
Thanks Emma ;)
New Mommy 2 Be 2007 Love my kids Comment
BarbieAnn85 found out the day after my ... Comment
Sep 13
LiliaMH added the Weight Tracker
Sep 11