Maternity ward User Group
Adult stuff lol
About This Group:

A place where mom to be can come and relax. Take a break from the day to day stress with friends and vent, even ask those questions we need answers to. Come on in let's share our pregnant stories and announce the birth out our little miricals!

Founded by tattoomommy03 on January 26, 2013
44 members

Adult stuff lol

OK. As you all know I have pretty much been a saint during this pregnancy due to hpv and cheating husband.. there for no sex what so ever. Since I had my issue removed ( still cleared of warts yay!) I've been climbing the walls. So I finallybroke down and went to one of those adult stores to see what they had. My neighbor swears by this place and she said its very female friendly...
Yes it is... but....
When I walked in I was instantly followed around by this lil old Mexican dude. Then by their cashier.. and I think 2 others. I never felt so icky. I grabbed a "toy" and quickly took off. Man why are pregnant women targeted by old perverts?

Any who. I went home cleaned it up and tried it out... not even a min and I was done. Followed by a tight tummy and kicking babies.... I've never had an 'O' that big let alone having one while pregnant... is that normal for their tight tummy and harder kicks from babes? Tightening lasted about 5 min after...

Sorry for the tmi.
That would be why I buy that sort of thing at adult parties or online lol. Too many creepers. Usually after I O my little girl gets more active. Not sure if its from the uterus contracting some or the endorphins release from having an O. I've never had it happen where my stomach tightens so don't know about that.
Normal.....mine tightens too. I buy mine online as well for the creeper factor.
yea when it gets tight it doesn't hurt at all. Just feel weird. Online shopping it is for now on. That was just waaaay to weird lol.
The only store I was ok with down there was actually the hustler store in downtown san Diego.
I've heard of it. Just didn't think about it. I'll be sticking to online I think next time I'm in the market for a new toy..
Ya some guys are just really attracted to pregnant women I have been the victim to many random pick up lines and they stare at my boobs soo much lol well the doctor told me no sex since I had a pregnancy worry but I attacked my husband last night and I lasted like 5 secs hahaha but my stomach was pretty tight after its a weird feeling I dont really like it kinda throws me off..
guys like pregnant chicks because "they can have sex with us and not get us pregnant since we already are" lol thats what i
've been told anyway
LiliaMH uploaded a new photo
Aug 28
mswalker82 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 17
dcsteed Waiting for O.. Just want i... Comment
Jul 21