Maternity ward User Group
Anyone due in November
About This Group:

A place where mom to be can come and relax. Take a break from the day to day stress with friends and vent, even ask those questions we need answers to. Come on in let's share our pregnant stories and announce the birth out our little miricals!

Founded by tattoomommy03 on January 26, 2013
44 members

Anyone due in November

Hi everyone! I'm due around November 7th.
This will be my 3rd baby. I'm about 3 weeks 4-5 days pregnant. I been having what feels like growing pains near my uterus. I am hoping this is normal, it's not cramps it feels like it stretching. I took 3 pregnancy tests and each day it got darker from 9 dpo! I'm so excited and worried! I hate having to wait forever for a doctor appoinment
Congrats! I'm due in July. I had them same feeling at that stage with all my pregnancies. It kinda felt like my period was going to come.
You can go to them Dr and take a p test AMD they should do a pap and what not and answer all questions. With my last pregnancy ( the one I lost last year) I went in at 4 weeks and was able to see the Dr and he did all these test. And hooked me up with prenates and stuff. If not try a clinic. Yay congrats mama!
Thank you I'm so excited, I got pregnant my first try! I'm in shock and so thankful
Congrats on your pregnancy I got preggers on my first try also with my hubby lol !!
Thanks yes it's an awesome feeling
Congrats to you guys too
mswalker82 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 17
dcsteed Waiting for O.. Just want i... Comment
Jul 21
New Mommy 2 Be 2007 Pregnant again! Franco is j... Comment
Jul 20