App upgrade...
I don't like it!! Since I don't have pregnancy problems to update you on I just figured I would share with you all the the new med help app upgrade bugs me!!
I haven't gotten an update for my app. I hate how frequently some apps update. You just figure them out and they are updating again I swear.
I use the mobile one so I didnt really notice any updates..I dont use my comp but im sure I would be annoyed of all the updates also
I know what you guys mean. I stopped updating mine 2 months ago lol. Maybe that's why it runs slow now for me now...
My cell auto updates...I don't like the web version I always get lost. I saw someone post they lost all their info with the update on their iPhone. Kinda glad I'm Android based. :)
I have the iPhone update and I haven't lost all my info but it logged me out and I had problems logging back in
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.