Children and manners
I am just amazed to see how some adults are raising their children these days. I know each kid is different, but I find it comforting that at least my 20 month old son will say "thank you", "excuse you" and "please"... another thing... what is with the 2-3 year olds with a dang binky in their mouth...
I am so with you. Having a hard time considering my husband's siblings were never taught please and thankyou as a kid...its amazing how rude they can be as adults and entitled. And they are all adults....it doeant take much to train a child to say thank you....
Its not the child's fault. Its the parents. Manners are lacked on a lot and its unfortunate.
Ut-oh my 18 month old is a binky baby... I can't bring myself to take it.. I took her bottle at 10 months and her crib at 11 months to prepare for her sister who was born when she was 13 months 2 weeks... What I can't stand is the 2-4 year olds sucking a bottle... Makes my body cringe
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.