Maternity ward User Group
Depression
About This Group:

A place where mom to be can come and relax. Take a break from the day to day stress with friends and vent, even ask those questions we need answers to. Come on in let's share our pregnant stories and announce the birth out our little miricals!

Founded by tattoomommy03 on January 26, 2013
43 members

Depression

I am not happy and have not been for a few days. All I do is throw major fits then start crying over everything...
I'm sick of being lonely. I want to be held. Told I'm beautiful and actually do the whole couple/marriage things like normal people lol...
I ran into the cheating ******* and his mistress with their new baby... he acted as tho he didn't know me. When I asked if he was going to help with them babies he said he doesn't want them and that he never did... that broke my heart. He told me to find some other sucker to fall for the game I was playing.. WTF game am I playing? He's the one who cheated and has another kid with some one while he was married to me! Trust me he will have child support after him when this is done.
She has a huge rock on her finger that he bought for her. Made mine look like a speck of glitter.. I'm so sick of all of this.  I get my marriage is over do to him but why am I being made to look like the a hole here? She looked at me like I was total trash. What a fool. Both of them!
Hey girlie im so sorry that u r going through this my mom was in a similar situation also..my mom wanted to marry my dad but he left her to be with my stepmom..I have to say though that my mom is way happier now with my stepdad then she would of been with my dad and samething goes for my dad..

I have hope that u will find someone whom will cherish u and your kids and whom u will be way happier with..its going to be a hard road but u will get there..your xhusband has some major issues that he needs to sort out with himself and im sure he will mess over this other girl also bc that is just the path he wants to live..

I hope that u feel better and im always here for u
You need to remember that you are NOT the one in the wrong. He is the bad guy here and she is nuts to think that things will be different for her and that he wont be out sleeping around. I can't imagine how awful all this is for you but it will get better. As my mom always says "This too will pass"
That must have been such a slap in the face to you. You are the better person here though. Don't forget that. He's a cheater and he's with a woman who is comfortable getting pregnant by a married man who got his wife pregnant. That hardly speaks for her character.
I'm sorry you had to experience that. The thing to remember is that he 1) is a manipulator, which makes him in the wrong. And scum of the earth. He is emotionally abusive in that sense. 2) once a cheater, always a cheater. So you know the end to that losers current relationship already. Take solace in that.
dcsteed Waiting for O.. Just want i... Comment
Jul 21
New Mommy 2 Be 2007 Pregnant again! Franco is j... Comment
Jul 20
maggiemagpie joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 13