Maternity ward User Group
Hospital
About This Group:

A place where mom to be can come and relax. Take a break from the day to day stress with friends and vent, even ask those questions we need answers to. Come on in let's share our pregnant stories and announce the birth out our little miricals!

Founded by tattoomommy03 on January 26, 2013
40 members

Hospital

Hey guys . I'm in the hospital waiting to be sent home..
I was driving home from the store and got slammed on them drivers side back doorish by a damn drunk. Babies and I are OK other than I have 2 broken ribs. And a dislocated knee.. along with a massive headache.. Dr gave me a pain pill that I refused to take do to them babies..

Anyone ever broken ribs? I'm in so much pain!
Omg thats insane! I cant imagine havin a broken rib or two while being preggers. At least take some tylenol? Get some rest girly! Wow im so glad u guys are ok!
That's terrible.. so sorry to hear it. I will keep you in my prayers.  I take a pain pill for headaches occasionally. My dr said it was perfectly safe. Don't let yourself be in too much pain the stress might end up worse for the babies. Glad to hear they are ok! Hang in there.
I've bruised my ribs back when I was a teen, concert mosh pit, and that hurt a lot. I can't imagine having actually broke them and then to be pregnant on top of it. Wishing you a speedy recovery :)
Omg emma :(( im so sorry what a dummy I would of been so upset if that was me I know breaking your ribs the recovery process is a long one since its your ribs are you going to take tyenol for the pain or kinda just ride it out
Omg!!. I'm glad you are all doing okay. I've had to take pain pills to get on top of my headaches. If it gets bad enough, please take it.  Take care of yourself chica.
A dislocated knee is pretty rough as well. I dislocated mine about 10 years ago and it still dislocated sometimes ever since then. Glad toy and the babies are ok
Omg! Glad you and babies are ok! What happened to the drunk guy that hit you?
Thank you all for the support. I'm home resting right now. They gave me a wheelchair so I'm more comfortable getting around when I have to. Just so thankful not only to be alive but my babies are safe and kicking away which hurts like hell right now. And thank god I had my son stay home with my dad.
I've taken the pain pills because it was just too painful. Everyone says its safe to in moderation. Just a worry wart about everything j take in...
As for the driver she's in major trouble. Learned more about her today from the sherrif that came over with paper work for me to sign about pressing charges. Not only is she 19 yrs old! Her blood alcohol level was almost double legal limit she was found with weed in the car! I can believe people are so stupid and careless. I hope she gets help for herself and I hope this was a wake up call. Shoot she could have killed me and the babies. From what the cop said she will be facing attempted murder charges because I'm pregnant. But it was up to me if I want to press charges.. what do I do? I should but she's so young. Can I request she has to take rehab and meetings and suspend her lisence? I will be sueing her for sure for my injuries and car but just don't know what to do. Should I press?
Wow attempted murder? She's very young and stupid, and I would be very angry about what she did. I'm not sure if you should press charges, but not for attempted murder. I really don't know much about legal matters. I'm sorry dear but I would not know what to do either. Maybe talk to a lawyer about it?
I think its a bit much. She so young. Just made a stupid choice. I will be talking to someone about it because she has her whole life ahead of her.she needs help. Cop said attempted murder. And if victim does die to a drunk it vehicular manslaughter...i don't know
It's a tricky situation. Some kids will continue on making the same mistake if they get a pass, while others will use the lesson to not do it again. It depends on the judge on if they realistically will consider the attempted murder aspect. It may be the point she needs to get her head straight.  It's a tough decision and I don't envy you. Here to back you up wither way. :) so glad youn the babies are ok.
Ya I was just talking to my husband today abouy what happened to you and yes it would be manslaughter if one of your babies died or even if u died then idk maybe double homicide not fo sho but omg I woukd be soo pissed if I were you I would make her to like community service and go to aa programs thats just me though so happy that you are ok and they babies are also its such a miracle what happeneds to us and they babies are still going strong
i would press charges but go to the trial and tell the judge that you think she should do rehab, probation and all that not go to jail. She is young and we all make some stupid choices when we are young.I'm sure she feels horrible about it as it is.
I've desided to press. I talked to my lawyer on what want to happen and he thinks its a great idea and thinks the judge will find it honorable.
I want her to go to a rehab attend meetings community servise along with having her dl taken. She's so young and has her life ahead of her. I'm pissed at her but people f up all the time and in most cases people deserve a second chance. I look at my son and if he ever pulled something this stupid I would hope he would get one. Then ID bust his *** lol.

I wonder if there is anyway I can sit down with this girl with lawyer present just so I can hear from her on what's going on in her life. If she has a problem or just had too much fun.. I hate judging others guys but I'm in. So much pain its unreal.
Ya know, I thought about your situation last night. I think we are all assuming this is her first offense with drug/and or alcohol crime. What happens if when you get to court and maybe this is her second time, or third? It's also possible that if it has happened, maybe she was still a minor. Would your decision change?
katngary143 can't believe my marshmallo... Comment
Apr 07
katngary143 commented on thirdtimemum's status
Apr 07
thirdtimemum We just celebrated Bailey's... Comment
Apr 06