Maternity ward User Group
How was everyone's weekend?
About This Group:

A place where mom to be can come and relax. Take a break from the day to day stress with friends and vent, even ask those questions we need answers to. Come on in let's share our pregnant stories and announce the birth out our little miricals!

Founded by tattoomommy03 on January 26, 2013
40 members

How was everyone's weekend?

Here's to hoping you all had a great weekend. I just sat around with my son and husband. Anyone still suffering with the cold weather? Living in Michigan stinks this time of year. My son just wants to go outside and play and he can't because its too cold. I thought I would be sweet and take him to Mickey D's to play on the equipment there, but when we get there, all he did was walk around and admire all the other kids playing. Do you think this has anything to do with the fact he is an only child? I try to set up play dates with my nephew but thats only on the weekends. I am hoping that with my 2nd on the way my son will enjoy his new forever friend. As of right now, our dog is him prime mate and side kick through out the day. Sending good vibes to you all for a positive week ahead !!
We're having pretty crappy weather too. I'm in Minnesota so we're probably getting the same weather. I've had a pretty good weekend. Saturday the hubby and I went out for lunch and then after we went to the hospital to visit our niece to celebrate her 1/2 birthday and I got to hold her for the first time. I got baby girls room (aka dormer off our room) patched, sanded and painted. My arms now feel like jello but its done. Now to lounge around for the remainder of the day.
Exhausted after this last week. Out arts council had a rummage sale yesterday. I spent all day Friday and saturday prepping and running part of it.  This morning was church. Came home n crashed. That's it for the day. Might go out n see if it clears enough to see the meteor shower tonight in the hot tub.
Good. Its been a summer day here in Cali. Maybe about 80 lil more. Spent it finishing up the kids rooms and doing laundry. Glad to say it is all done and nothing to do but pop my boys out! Yay!

I'm the only child in my family and I was like that. I didn't make friends easily because I was just so shy. He may be shy to. Never know. And trust me,  my oldest is 10 and only child he did that too. Now he had brothers on the way he's so happy and more active with other kids.
Wanna come finish Cadys room? We are having to put a 3rd layer of white up and then I can start painting my mural.
Nice so cali weekend here... And Saturday happened to be our lil Brooklyn's 4month birthday.. yep I'm one of those lol we as a family always do something to celebrate the first 11 months..then the real birthday then a first birthday party.. can't believe my baby is 4 months old ** happy yet sad sigh **
im in Ohio so i know what u mean about the weather. I started moving in to my house this weekend....STARTED..lol I have Brantley's room done, and some of my stuff. My baby's dad keeps bugging me about when "we" are going to move in. Mind u he has 3 kids from a previous relationship that he has full custody of, he hasn't even started packing let alone moving any of the four of thems things in the house. all my stuff is there except bed, tv, night stand and clothes.....and i cant move any of it until im absolutely ready cuz its all the things i need. So thats how my weekend went lol
katngary143 can't believe my marshmallo... Comment
Apr 07
katngary143 commented on thirdtimemum's status
Apr 07
thirdtimemum We just celebrated Bailey's... Comment
Apr 06