I survived!!
My first day back to work was yesterday!! I missed my baby so much and it was so hard to leave her but I did it!! It was so good to see everyone. My work is very fast paced so I also had a hard time finding time to pump.
Yay. So the day went fast. That usually a good thing.

My work days do go by fast. That is one good thing about it.
Glad you survived :) Its nice when you have a busy job so the day flys by.
I was wondering how it went! Happy for you girl. What do you do for work? I love fast pace jobs.
I'm a sports injury therapist. I am hopefully going to start chiropractic school next spring. I already got accepted. I had gone through my orientation and everything the week before I found out I was pregnant so I had to put it off. What are your plans for working after you have twins? It was hard enough going back with one. I couldn't imagine it with two!!! Do you have family nearby that will help?
Sorry. I know I asked you about that before. I just can't remember what you said. :(
No worries. I honestly don't know right now. Iay give them massage therapy a go. Be my own boss work what I want to. Until I can find something more stable on a check lol.
My dad and Nana live on the same property so very close lol. Thank goodness for that.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.