I want another baby
I know I'm not going to have any more and it makes me sad. I really want another one. I can barely manage the two I already have. Lol.(well a baby and a pre teen) My ex and I planned on having another one after this one so it just kind of makes me sad. Know what I mean?
Actually I do...I mentioned it to hubby today....
What's to say you won't meet somebody and have another child.

I understand wanting more. That bug is already biting me. We haven't officially desided if we are going to have more children or not but with having the c-section we have to wait at least a years anyway so no hurry to decide. If we do we need a bigger house, there are 5 of us living in a two bedroom.
I want anotherone too... so happy i didnt get my tubes tied. I miss being pregnant lol
Lol I guess im not there yet sleepless nights are getting to me and Its hard feeding two mouths and now a 3rd and college and clothes and a car ya I just think about all that lol..if my hubby and I are financially set then ya im down to have one more then im getting my tubes tied
I'm already 34 and nowhere near being emotionally ready to be in another relationship and I also already have two kids with two different dads so it just doesn't seem very likely that ill have another. I had my first one when I was young. His dad and I are on good terms but we just weren't right for each other. My daughter wasn't at all
Oops...lol. My daughter wasn't at all
I keep doing that!!! Annoying! Lol!
My daughter wasn't planned but I was completely in love with her dad and was more than happy to plan a family with him but I guess it just didn't work out that way.
I get what you're saying but ya never know.
Never say never i say....................i thought i was done after my last son 10 years ago, i had a girl and a boy with my ex husband. Then he left me, and i found a wonderful new man who had no children, and took my two on as his own.....we decided to try for one together, thinking it wouldn't be possible as he had very low sperm morphology, and now here i am 10 years later with number 3 at 37 years old! So you just never know who you will meet or what will happen, life's funny like that sometimes. But i do miss being pregnant sometimes but no more, i'm too old and 3 is enough for us lol
One year ago I would have never believed that I would have a baby now. We hadn't used contraception in 4 years. You never know how quickly life can change. But I just had my tubes tied yesterday. She was number 3 and we can't afford more and were content with what we have.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
NimdaAilil Why is it so cold? It's alr... Comment
May 25
NimdaAilil commented on LiliaMC's status
May 25
New Mommy 2 Be 2007 Pregnant with baby #4 and s... Comment
Apr 26